Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me

FMluvswater
    If it's any consolation, it looks good on you.
    I'm going to take a shower now.

dmontzsta
    I agree, saying things about someone is one thing, but their kids is totally not cool. Even though I am sure the people who said it were kidding around, cause I dont know what kind of person would actually pick on a kid in real life and we all know the internet is fake.

FMluvswater
    I agree, saying things about someone is one thing, but their kids is totally not cool. Even though I am sure the people who said it were kidding around, cause I dont know what kind of person would actually pick on a kid in real life and we all know the internet is fake.
    Have I ever mentioned my poker face ... well isn't? Completely transparent. :redface:
    Anyway, if I felt my child was in any danger from anyone here I'd have removed him from my avatar. I knew it was just mudslinging but I did feel it crossed a bit of a line bashing my kid. :notam: As uclahater pointed out I did choose to come here and while I did expect some dirt slung at me I did not expect any against my kiddo.

Who says that kinda stuff about an 8 year old little boy who hasn't said or done anything to anybody here??
    Generally it will be some skum sucking pig dung eating anonymous piss ant pretending to be a human.

FMluvswater

ColeTR1
    FMluvswaterbabe why would you start a post that says v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me and have a picture of your kid in it? That’s real smart!! The big plus is this will give all the parents of the kids he goes to school with something to talk about!! I’m sure your kid would be proud knowing his mom is talking about getting sexually satisfied on the Internet. Why don’t you post some pictures of you’re a$$ like Tan Trash that would be classy!! How many of you like to see the rest of the picture that goes around TTs Avatar? Just joking!! :wink: Sounds like you all have convicted MJ before all the edivence is in. How right is that?

hoolign
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar4537_3.gif<--- If you look like this maybe you should go see Michael Jackson
    Another asshole..FM put herself in the line of fire by taking shots at you guys, but she knew that when she posted! But to make reference to a nearly convicted pedophile and her son is unexcusable! You discust me and I imagine anyone else with any degree of common sence!.. i'm not wasting another keystroke on your sorry ass moron!

Kim Hanson
    FMluvswaterbabe why would you start a post that says v-drive men don't seem able to sexually satisfy me and have a picture of your kid in it? That’s real smart!! The big plus is this will give all the parents of the kids he goes to school with something to talk about!! I’m sure your kid would be proud knowing his mom is talking about getting sexually satisfied on the Internet. Why don’t you post some pictures of you’re a$$ like Tan Trash that would be classy!! How many of you like to see the rest of the picture that goes around TTs Avatar? Just joking!! :wink: Sounds like you all have convicted MJ before all the edivence is in. How right is that?
    Another anal retentive v-drive guy, is it when you don't measure up go for the girls? This place is really getting boring............( . )( . )......... :notam:

FMluvswater
    Let me get this straight you're condemning me for being here, for joking around, for having my child in my avatar (in all my posts not just the ones in this thread - duh! ) AND then accusing me of being too judgemental in regards to Michael Jackson - an alleged pedophile? You fukcking hypocrite. LMAO! All that I've done here is obviously way worse than what poor Michael Jackson has been accused of? Gimme a fukcking break fukcktard!
    ETA: Note to self Don't call people names FM it doesn't help.To: ColeTR1 I'm sorry I called you names.

ColeTR1
    Even though I am sure the people who said it were kidding around
    Glad to see someone in here has an IQ over 80
    hoolign and Kim Hanson together have an IQ equal to 82

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast