Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Isle condo's in the channel

bohica
    Yah, Bohica's filthy rich. :wink:
    Nope, just well leveraged or in other words in debt.

Troubles No More
    I have a friend that has one and itÂ’s very nice, he said one just sold for $400,000+ (Not sure of the selling price), 2-bed, 2-bath, up in the front by the main gate. We tried last year to find someone that wanted to sell, send out a letter to all of the owners but we did not get any replies. best of luck.

bear down
    I'd pay up to 1 million for something in the 4000 sq ft range that was waterfront and had a garage big enough for my boat.
    I'd pay that much too, but I need to fix my drive first :notam: :squiggle: :messedup:

jdogginla
    u guys talking about queens bay??

bohica
    u guys talking about queens bay??
    No the Isle condos, the ones on your left hand side if your going from the bridge towards Carazyhorse. The ones with the private beach signs all over it.

jdogginla
    hmm can't find anything online under Isle condos :squiggle:

bohica
    hmm can't find anything online under Isle condos :squiggle:
    Yep, that's the problem, they hardly ever go up for sale. Once someone has one, they just get passed down to the next generation.

dimarcobros
    We have a place there and were fortunate to get in while the prices where still pretty low. It was a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Ours in not in the front but I doubt those will ever sell. Some of the poeple on the front have been offered a ton of many and they just laughed. The problem with these condo's is if people do sell them they are usually to friends or kept in the family. We have gotten many letters for offers to sell but nothing beats parking your boat at the end of the day and not having to worry about taking your boat out or that anything will happen to it.
    DMB

bohica
    We have a place there and were fortunate to get in while the prices where still pretty low. It was a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Ours in not in the front but I doubt those will ever sell. Some of the poeple on the front have been offered a ton of many and they just laughed. The problem with these condo's is if people do sell them they are usually to friends or kept in the family. We have gotten many letters for offers to sell but nothing beats parking your boat at the end of the day and not having to worry about taking your boat out or that anything will happen to it.
    DMB
    Come on DMB, what's it gonna take you to sell. :cry:

Magic34
    Well, it is nearly impossible (99.999%) to build anything else on the water.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast