Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bbsp....???

Roman 1
    Well, lets hear it. Who brought home the chicken? Any good races? details details details....
    R1

lucky
    i heard the weekend was a blurrrrrr

Squirtin Thunder
    I saw a bunch of whackers. And that was about it on Saturday. I watched Jerry of Billet Racing spank the piss out of on outboard, not sure whether it was a twin or single Liberator. But the pictures I have, the digital camera wasn't quick enough to catch the entire race. I should have done a video. I will say the Sandbar was hopping, had to be abut two hundred boats.

dmontzsta
    I am with Roman...it was really hyped up but we are not hearing anything, what happened? did Kim and UT get married? are you all still sleeping in on this Monday morning?

You Te
    Well, lets hear it. Who brought home the chicken? Any good races? details details details....
    R1
    It was so nice to meet you Roman 1, I'm so sorry you did not have your Great Outdoors boat with you.
    You can read about the race in the v-drive section (inquiring minds want to know thread)
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!

lucky
    It was so nice to meet you Roman 1, I'm so sorry you did not have your Great Outdoors boat with you.
    You can read about the race in the v-drive section (inquiring minds want to know thread)
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!
    hey toney , don't worry he bought a rubber chicken and now he sits in his couch watching rerun vid's and chocking his chicken :devil:

MAXIMUS
    U.T. You are just lucky I wasn't there! Scummers boat runs pretty friggin hard so if you got beat by him thats still pretty impressive... How is Barney???

You Te
    U.T. You are just lucky I wasn't there! Scummers boat runs pretty friggin hard so if you got beat by him thats still pretty impressive... How is Barney???
    I don't think I got beat till I shut it down.
    Yes,I am lucky you did not show up.
    Barney did not show up.

MAXIMUS
    I don't think I got beat till I shut it down.
    Yes,I am lucky you did not show up.
    Barney did not show up.
    I think its pretty funny how far under the skin you have gotten with the few & the proud... Thats pretty cool & sounds like all had fun. Sorry to hear he wasn't there...
    & you "are" lucky I didn't show! :idea:

uclahater
    I heard from some people who watched the race that UT was a couple of boat lengths ahead until he shut it down :idea:, and I've also heard that Scummer was starting to run him down, and would have passed him if it would have gone a 1/4 mile :idea: , but isnt most races at the river about an 1/8th mile

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast