Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone ever stay at Black Meadow?

Mrs Luvnlife
    A little trick...
    they actually assign your spot when you book it; just hang up and call back in a day or so at a different time of day. You'll probably get someone different, just nicely ask them what # your in - #1 is closest to the store/z row - if it's too close, say something like "my kids are little, I'm scared of the traffic..." "Anything else?
    Worked about 75% of the time.
    JB>>>in so cal trapped in this new name>>>magic
    Thanks . We like to be down a bit farther from the restaurant etc., and luckily when I've asked for a particular spot, we've been able to get that one....hopefully they'll continue to be kind to us .

riverroyal
    he is great guy there,always helpful

JBmagic
    he is great guy there,always helpful
    RR,
    did you get your bill from them today? Mine had an extra month's rent on it - Craig comes in tomorrow - no one else can fix it today.
    Did you, by any chance, get my carpet?? If you're going to Magic, I'll take that from you. Otherwise, I don't need a thing.
    PS The wifey made a up and back trip to Mammoth - left yesterday, gets home at about 8 tonight - nuts!

racecar.hotshoe
    RR,
    did you get your bill from them today? Mine had an extra month's rent on it - Craig comes in tomorrow - no one else can fix it today.
    Did you, by any chance, get my carpet?? If you're going to Magic, I'll take that from you. Otherwise, I don't need a thing.
    PS The wifey made a up and back trip to Mammoth - left yesterday, gets home at about 8 tonight - nuts!
    Hey JBm They came and pulled my power cord and the meter kept going so I didnt pay that bill...............

JBmagic
    Hey JBm They came and pulled my power cord and the meter kept going so I didnt pay that bill...............
    Way cool. It's probably a good thing, 'cause that would have been a tough ride on that road for George in the back of an ambulance LOL :boxingguy

racecar.hotshoe
    Way cool. It's probably a good thing, 'cause that would have been a tough ride on that road for George in the back of an ambulance LOL :boxingguy
    You know it........................ :hammerhea

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234