Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Purley dead

TexasJet
    Now this is what I am talking about. Eveyone is on a roll at the end of the week here. I guess since the site was down for almost a day eveyone has something to say.
    Ya, I got something to say, THE FREAKIN' WEATHER SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Three weekends in a row. :yuk:

Sweet Addiction
    Ya, I got something to say, THE FREAKIN' WEATHER SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Three weekends in a row. :yuk:
    You just got to go, I was on Canyon on Saturday, Still kickin my self in the ass for not attending the bkini shoot, and it was sprinkling. Its times like that you never forget though, so you just have to do it.

cookieman
    Hey Drivn'm Crazy, just a note that round 2 of the photo Shoot will be at Mweeting in the Middle on Lake Medina on Memorial day. Renee and Ed will be bringing some models to the lake on Sat. and Sunday for some more Photo shoot for those who want to. I think this will soemwaht a little more relaxed since the last one. We will have a BOATING EVENT with models present for some photo shoot. So now you have a 2nd chance to attend. You can go to your parents for July 4th. Hope to see ya there. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123