Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dude, it's just not right!

Nord
    Whats a guy got to to to get a girl in this town???? Does this guy think he is going to pull chicks like that or what>

FRENCHIE
    Whats a guy got to to to get a girl in this town???? Does this guy think he is going to pull chicks like that or what>
    IF YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS UP YOUD KNOW I WAS WITH THE HOTTEST CHICKS ALL WEEKEND!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE PINK G-STRINGS??? AND THINK MRS GHTRIM AINT HOT....THEN YOU GOTS SOME PROBS!!!!!
    :hammerhea to add to that dont make me start a poll on who wants to see more pics of ...'MRS FRENCHIE!' you could only be so lucky!!!

likwidsukr
    IF YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS UP YOUD KNOW I WAS WITH THE HOTTEST CHICKS ALL WEEKEND!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE PINK G-STRINGS??? AND THINK MRS GHTRIM AINT HOT....THEN YOU GOTS SOME PROBS!!!!!
    :hammerhea to add to that dont make me start a poll on who wants to see more pics of ...'MRS FRENCHIE!' you could only be so lucky!!!
    Well there ya have it.
    Put up or shut up!!

FRENCHIE
    Well there ya have it.
    Put up or shut up!!
    just like you guys run it in ..'N.C.'!!!!!

Nord
    Sensitive :lightsabe :rollside:

Jordy
    to add to that dont make me start a poll on who wants to see more pics of ...'MRS FRENCHIE!' you could only be so lucky!!!
    What the fu ck does that have to do with anything? We're talking about your gay ass hanging your shit out. It's ok, I hear gay guys get married to, just to cover it up, or perhaps for health insurance.
    They make these things called shorts, and typically people wear them to the boating safety classes.
    >>>>> perhaps you could start another poll about who gives a shit about your next boat too. :sleeping:
    What was the total? 75% didn't care???
    Wait, I forgot the <<<<<<< cocksucker.
    p.s. Maybe you should take a couple safety classes before you wipe a heterosexual family out.

FRENCHIE
    What the fu ck does that have to do with anything? We're talking about your gay ass hanging your shit out. It's ok, I hear gay guys get married to, just to cover it up, or perhaps for health insurance.
    They make these things called shorts, and typically people wear them to the boating safety classes.
    >>>>> perhaps you could start another poll about who gives a shit about your next boat too. :sleeping:
    What was the total? 75% didn't care???
    Wait, I forgot the <<<<<<< cocksucker.
    i really have missed you!!! (smiley)
    you havent been around much lately it seems!!?? :frown: cant wait to see you again!!! thanx for your .02!! :hammer2: ....no really!!!

Jordy
    i really have missed you!!! (smiley)
    you havent been around much lately it seems!!?? :frown: cant wait to see you again!!! thanx for your .02!! :hammer2: ....no really!!!
    That's funny, you missed me? I was right there when you about got your fag ass handed to you on Saturday. I guess you chose not to talk to me again you dangerous fu ck. I just hope you clean your act up before you hurt/kill someone on the water because your head is so far up your bare ass.
    Best wishes Leon, you cocksucker.

Roman 1
    Roll the shorts down and step away from the booze. You are scaring the children :supp:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...run_05_075.jpg
    And to think this guy has been living a lie his entire life ...two snaps and a good for you in showing the world who you really are.
    R1

Nord

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast