Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know how to Lemon Law a car

Speedin' Ian
    Here's the deal, my girlfriend bought a new Volvo S40 about 10 months ago and we have had it in the shop three times because the airbag service required light keeps coming on, last time it was in was last Monday and it just came on again. Truth be told it has never stayed off for more than a month or two but we got lazy last time and didn't take it in for a month or two. So now it is going in for the fourth time in tem months, at what point do we say shine it and tell them to buy it back?

racecar.hotshoe
    William Mcgee in San Diego the best.

boxscore
    I'd be interested in knowing as well. We've got a chronic issue that dealer service can't keep fixed for more than a few days. It's a pain to drop the car off for a day or more. Worse yet they refuse to give a loaner car.

Perfect Mixer
    William Mcgee in San Diego the best.
    Who is this person? Is he a lawyer, 'cause I'm in need of one to get my Titan bought back. I just did the arbitration last week and the arbitrator decided that the dealer should fix the problems with my truck. Well, after 2 attempts so far they haven't. Now I have to take it to a higher level. I think that a poorly designed brake and suspension system should be an instant buyback!

racecar.hotshoe
    Who is this person? Is he a lawyer, 'cause I'm in need of one to get my Titan bought back. I just did the arbitration last week and the arbitrator decided that the dealer should fix the problems with my truck. Well, after 2 attempts so far they haven't. Now I have to take it to a higher level. I think that a poorly designed brake and suspension system should be an instant buyback!
    #1 in Cali......

Eliminator 4 Life
    Arbitration is biast and bull$hit call Delsack and Associates they will have your money back in 30 days 1 888 395 3666 I might be calling him again soon for his services. I have used him and he is no joke let me know what you guys end up doing

Perfect Mixer
    What kind of fees do these firms charge at the time of settlement? $1K...$5K???

racecar.hotshoe
    0 they get there money from the MFG at lease William McGee did.

Perfect Mixer
    I'll be making a phone call tomorrow! Thanks for the post Speedin' Ian, otherwise I would have just let it go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast