Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: testing pics of my ride

Bense468

Bense468
    Right on first try. Can't beat that. Hope other can see it

HBjet
    I can't see it, but here are the ones I have of your ride on my site.
    http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/B001.jpg
    http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/B002.jpg
    There you go bud!
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 08, 2002).]

Bense468
    Thanks HBjet. Hey I noticed you have my ride on your site. Thats cool. I was stoked to see that. DO you have space for one more photo? I want one in the water for sure. I will get them scanned. My girl has all the pics. I want them in jpg anyway. SO at least I have some. If thats cool let me know and I will e-mail it to you when I get it. We definatly need to hook up some time. Maybe the next party. They look like a blast

Bense468
    sorry that was a mistake. Wrong hyperlink on that one. Those are my buddies bikes. Sorry guys
    [This message has been edited by Bense468 (edited January 08, 2002).]

HBjet
    Sure, email them my way and I will put them up. I can same them as a JPG and email them back to you if you like. Like the first ones you sent me they were the original and at a high resolution (which is good). Next time your going to be in HB, email me. This Sunday RascingRascal and I are going to be pulling my motor. Cruz by if you like.
    HBjet

Bense468
    I might just have to do that. I am down for that kind of stuff. I am about ready to move in my house. After a lot of hard work the place has really come together. It is hard finding RV parking anymore. I was lucky and got a place with some. I need to get the boat over there in the garage and pull my motor. Need to do the cam, merlin heads, new intake and what not. So the motor is going to get re-painted also. I have a lot of work to do and not a whole lot of time. The way I see it is I have 4 months. Just got back from a great glamis trip. The banshee might just have to be put on hold to get the boat ready. Oh well

DEL51
    Bense468,Now, That Is A Hot Boat!

Kwicherbichen
    Nice ride Bense! The lack of "middle" to your back seat gives me flashbacks to my dads flat. That belt looks like it would eat my flip-flops off my feet or worse yet....my board shorts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast