Thread: Used jet boat interior needed

Rocknpalms
    I bought a 74 18' Tahiti jet with a good motor, pump and hull. It runs great but the interior is shot! The boat was only $2000.00. I put about $800 in a new alt, a few gages, rebuilt the carb etc........and got a used set of log on this forum and been having a lot of fun with the family. Thanks for the help. Well the interior is close to a total loss. I cant see putting a grand or so in for a new interior, I am looking for a used interior that at least is strong enough to recover or use for a few years as is. I am aware that not all old jet boat will interchange interior but I am willing to work the wood and make a fit that will work. I am not even that picky on the sitting layout. Does any one have any old seat or interior laying around or have an inexpensive idea on what to do?

n8dawg
    I saw some on ebay yesterday. Looked to be in good shape.

mexrunner
    give me a call pulled interior out of my rogers when i got it i think its useable as is and beleive it would come real close to fitting in a tahiti since i have a 71 tahiti and i think it would fit in that has front facing buckets and side faceing rear seats is red and white but would be easy to vinyl dye the red another color all wood looks good for $200 its yours give me a call (909)797-3439 or (951)323-1899 Adam located in yucaipa

mickeyfinn
    I need some front facing buckets for my boat. If you still have them and are willing to ship I might want to buy them from you. Do you have any pics?

Rocknpalms
    I need some front facing buckets for my boat. If you still have them and are willing to ship I might want to buy them from you. Do you have any pics?
    They are not buckets. The rear people sit back to back with the driver. If your still interested, let me know and I will take pics for you.