Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solar Home Power

Mrs CP 19
    Thank you!!! Cab 01, sounds about what he was looking at. His bill is about 370.00 per month. We were really curious about the lasting effects and how the system held up. I appreciate everyone's help and will pass it along. Thanks Mark, passed along those sites!
    As to why??? Well, because of the brown outs, black outs, our power supply being in bad shape, rising costs for electricity...oh, and it is enviromentaly friendly. Saving money in the long run (this house will be kept in the family for vacations, etc.) Why not??

Perfect Mixer
    All I've done is the pool heater. We like to swim all year long here, and with the pool cover on with the solar, I can get the pool well over 100 deg. in the summer. During the winter it stays around 75 deg. The panels cost $4500, but is save me from a $250 a month gas bill.

Sleek-Jet
    With the push to Green power, most utility companies are giving credits and cash reimbursment for every watt of installed solar. Also, they have net metering that alows you to sell power back to the utility.
    AZ is requiring all electric utilities to have a percentage of green power by the end of the decade. And while the programs don't pay for the entire installation, they do take a big chunk out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12