Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Boat wont run???????

Moneypitt
    How did a rock that big get thru the grate???..........MP

No grate. He has a loader. Pics are at the bottom of page 1. That rock still looks like it had to go through side ways to get in there.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sure does look like it had to go in sideways. I'm surprised he didn't mention a vibration. That rock should have been shaking his boat like a 50-cent hotel bed.

essexjet
    No grate. He has a loader. Pics are at the bottom of page 1. That rock still looks like it had to go through side ways to get in there.
    Should I get a grate or stay with the loader?

essexjet
    Sure does look like it had to go in sideways. I'm surprised he didn't mention a vibration. That rock should have been shaking his boat like a 50-cent hotel bed.
    No shaking at all, just when I got on the gas and the boat stop moving forward is the only time it vibrated

Should I get a grate or stay with the loader?
    Just stay away from shallow, rocky places. I have to say that's kind of a freak happening. And if it does happen again, you know just what to look for. You could always compare performance between the loader and a stock grate and decide whether it matters to you.

essexjet
    Just stay away from shallow, rocky places. I have to say that's kind of a freak happening. And if it does happen again, you know just what to look for. You could always compare performance between the loader and a stock grate and decide whether it matters to you.
    Thanks squirt I'll do that.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Gotta agree, that's a freakish occurence. I'm happy with the loader, I just have to be careful, especially hitting reverse in rocky areas.

essexjet
    Pull the bowl.... betcha sucked rocks
    We have a winner!!!!!

Aduner2
    Aren't you glad you have a set-back pump? Makes maintenance and such so much easier.
    Loaders seem to let the perfect size rock thru that gets stuck in the impeller. Like Smokin said, it should of had a pretty good vibration.
    I keep telling myself to replace my loader with a stock grate. :boxingguy

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast