Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Boat wont run???????

Sleek26
    Holy Bat Shitman!!! Didn't that make the boat shake till your teeth rattled????

essexjet
    Holy Bat Shitman!!! Didn't that make the boat shake till your teeth rattled????
    Nope not at all, only when I hit around 3800rpm and the boat stopped making forward progress

Wonderboy
    Sure does look like it had to go in sideways. I'm surprised he didn't mention a vibration. That rock should have been shaking his boat like a 50-cent hotel bed.
    It did. Once we got in there the rock actually came out pretty easily when we turned it sideways.

kp216
    I lodged a rock about that size in mine one time too. If I tried to run any harder than just an idle, it sounded and FELT like the entire boat was trying to come apart.
    With your impeller being that much out of balance because of the rock, it's a wonder something didn't give...

sdpm
    Just an update guys, Finally got around to pulling the bowel and tahdah....look what I found :squiggle: I funny how big this rock was and still I was unable to find it through the grate, inspection plate and the rear of the nozzle.
    Thanks for all of your help and information.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...05100_1539.jpg
    When was the last time you checked the oil in the bowl? Is the bowl seal in good shape? The pump shaft looks pretty worked. Before you put the bowl back on, clean up the tail shaft with some emmory cloth and look at the seal real close or install a new one. Check the oil in the bowl often!!

Hallett19
    I had a stick the size of a cat turd stuck in one of my impeller blades once up in pyramid. Boat had a big problem moving and shook like my g/f's pocket rocket.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567