Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mbrown2...nice wackers

blackcloud75
    I think I saw ya' investing at Shahir's Shell station (mc's market) over the weekend. White crew cab?????
    I was working over at the storage units. We may be having one of the front units opening up, The renter is going through a divorce. If still interested? When ya' headin' out next?We'll have to hook-up.
    Cory aka bc75

mbrown2
    I think I saw ya' investing at Shahir's Shell station (mc's market) over the weekend. White crew cab?????
    I was working over at the storage units. We may be having one of the front units opening up, The renter is going through a divorce. If still interested? When ya' headin' out next?We'll have to hook-up.
    Cory aka bc75
    BC....Yeah that was us that was making Shahir a little richer this weekend....I also saw your truck making its way around Havasu Springs....What size is the Storage Unit again? Also, if it does come available, let me know the details...We are headed up Friday Morning and then next week again....weather is too perfect to pass up.

blackcloud75
    40' deep by 15' unlimited water and electricity, we should know within the next few weeks....
    we may head out depending on work...we'll have to hook up @ Blue Bar.....
    By the way Sat. Nights @ Parker Dam Deli all you can eat Ribs for under $8 bucks....suprisingly EXCELLENT!!!!!

h2oski2fast
    We are headed up Friday Morning and then next week again....weather is too perfect to pass up.
    Hey Mike, which boat are you putting in the water. I'm going to head up to Havi to work on Mom's Tritoon (putting a little stereo in it for Mom's day, hey thats what she wants ). Just wondering if I could swing by on the way into town, hang out for a bit Friday afternoon and bum a ski ride off ya?
    Let me know,
    D

mbrown2
    40' deep by 15' unlimited water and electricity, we should know within the next few weeks....
    we may head out depending on work...we'll have to hook up @ Blue Bar.....
    By the way Sat. Nights @ Parker Dam Deli all you can eat Ribs for under $8 bucks....suprisingly EXCELLENT!!!!!
    Definitely lets hook up at the Blue or on the water your next time out...the only weekend we will not be there this month is the 21st.....hopefully you will make it up this weekend...we have a about 8-10 friends going this weekend, so the Blue will be rocking. Keep me posted on the unit if it comes available...are you in MRidge1 or 2...We have a number of friends we boat with that live in 2.
    Mike

mbrown2
    Hey Mike, which boat are you putting in the water. I'm going to head up to Havi to work on Mom's Tritoon (putting a little stereo in it for Mom's day, hey thats what she wants ). Just wondering if I could swing by on the way into town, hang out for a bit Friday afternoon and bum a ski ride off ya?
    Let me know,
    D
    We will have the Malibu in the water...around what time you going to be around? You are welcome to hang out and we will pull you skiing.......we should have the boat on the water by noon if everything goes ok...

blackcloud75
    Moonridge 1 on bluegill which is the back row (fifth house from the north),
    Just look for the 30 pound over-weight PUG named Speed-Bump(picutre a marshmellow with toothpicks for legs), I hate that F...ing thing...What boat do you put on the Strip???

h2oski2fast
    Probably around 5 or 6, maybe earlier, not in any real hurry this up coming weekend. I'll stop by, if you're there you're there if not its cool. If I get there in time to go for a tug even better. Either way I'll do a drive by.

mbrown2
    Moonridge 1 on bluegill which is the back row (fifth house from the north),
    Just look for the 30 pound over-weight PUG named Speed-Bump(picutre a marshmellow with toothpicks for legs), I hate that F...ing thing...What boat do you put on the Strip???
    The dog sounds like our 14 year old Zhit Shu....LMAO...We put both on, but mainly the Malibu...You might know the Ross's...they have a place on the back row as well...Pontoon boat in front of their house...That's Tyson Ross (on the boards) family place..
    H20...its all good...stop by...the beer will be cold, and if we are not there, we will be at Foxes.

blackcloud75
    I have never actually met tyson ross(????), I know the house, we have posted back-and-fourth but never met. I never see tyson around Moonridge.My best friend owns the lot next door(big garage). Is your malibu orange???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast