Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: No more new boat :((((((((

nodigg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...04_028-med.jpg
    Been gone from the boards for a while, getting some business done so I can play harder this summer. Did I miss anything? LOL! Particularly for those of you that expressed an interest in buying my boat......here is what it looks like now.
    Any one still interested??

Kachina26
    I don't see it?????

nodigg
    Guess I have been away a while. Had to re-do it.

Kachina26
    That's your old boat? Or is that the result of the sale of your old boat in the form of a new boat? If a tree falls in the forest and nobody................

nodigg
    That is still the same old boat. Just gutted.

nodigg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cs_059-med.jpg
    Used to be this one. It was born "No Doubt" in all white, then I painted it and it became "No Doubt Still", Now its getting a bigger motor, a new interrior and a few more alterations in order to become "No Doubt, again!" :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
    Welcome back. WOW! Are you going to have that put back together for the summer? I am glad it is not gone yet. Still hoping for that ride.

nodigg
    Hey! Yup, should be ready by late February for a trial run and last minute adjustments. You'll have to remind me for that ride though...as you have found out! :boxed:

Mrs.Racer277
    Hey! Yup, should be ready by late February for a trial run and last minute adjustments. You'll have to remind me for that ride though...as you have found out! :boxed:
    That is awesome. And I can't believe you are going bigger engine. Are you looking for Warp speed or what????
    Oh don't worry I am really good at nagging you won't be able to forget this time.

nodigg
    Warp speed would be great but I think I'll settle for 5 mph more top end. Just trying to do someting so as not to be so bummed about not getting the new Magic cat after all ....AGAIN!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast