Thread: Thanks you Hot Boaters

Sweet Addiction
    I just wanted to throw this out there for you guys here in Hot Spots Central. I don't think anyone in the Sandbar would care anyway.
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being here and posting when I turned my computer on to study for those final exams. Those late nights you Hot Boat Peeps kept me awake so I could stive to do my best in school. So seriously. I started my job on 5/23 with a company here in Austin called Streetman Homes. All I can say is I love my job as the new superintendent/ warrenty service guy. Although I spend most of my time at my desk during the day, its not to read Hot Boat, but to get my work done. So to say the least I will dearly miss being able to post as much as I once could, but the future has become reality and now I am running the horse race. So a big thank you to eveyone for putting a smile on my face when I was down or making me laugh when I needed it. One day I will catch up with you guys, I promise. Good luck to eveyone.
    Jared.

Kachina26
    Congrats man! Good luck in your future endeavors Just remember, the more time you are off the boards, the longer it takes to catch up

Greaser
    Congrats on the new job. Good luck

Devilman
    That's good to hear! Congratulations & good luck in the new position!!

Sweet Addiction
    Congrats man! Good luck in your future endeavors Just remember, the more time you are off the boards, the longer it takes to catch up
    I do appreciate it. I have only been gone a little while now and I am lost on the boards. This really sucks.