Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poker Run Vid?

KROOZIN
    Hey Kroozin, you have to "ENABLE" Personal Messaging via the instructions I left for you over on the other thread "So who was first" to send or receive the PM's.
    Blane
    Insman...no worky...ok receive email is checked.....but I don't see enable private messages...am I blind? I tried to send a PM and it says I don't have permission to access this page...what up wit dat? :idea:
    Hey...I'm out in thousand oaks I few times a year....my little girl plays soccer out in 1000 Oaks, Moorepark, and Simi Valley
    Dan

KROOZIN
    I guess this means I'm out, eh??
    I'm workin on it Huck...

INSman
    Insman...no worky...ok receive email is checked.....but I don't see enable private messages...am I blind? I tried to send a PM and it says I don't have permission to access this page...what up wit dat? :idea:
    Hey...I'm out in thousand oaks I few times a year....my little girl plays soccer out in 1000 Oaks, Moorepark, and Simi Valley
    Dan
    Enable PM's is just right below the okay to send.receive e-mails in my User CP in "Edit Option: and then Messaging and Notification section. Maybe you can e-mail the HB admin to report the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12