Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yet a few more weekend pics

Mrs.charitycase
    LMAO.. My woman and I have been having the conversation for a while.. we have two small performance boats right now.. We are selling one.. Daddy wants a Skater too
    Cool... I thought it was just him. I swear the guy likes all the EXPENSIVE stuff. I am assuming this is pretty pricey right?

racecar.hotshoe
    Cool... I thought it was just him. I swear the guy likes all the EXPENSIVE stuff. I am assuming this is pretty pricey right?
    And how!.......... :coffeycup

jackpunx
    Depends on his taste..
    I have been looking around.. if he can wrap his head around twin outbords.. He can get a 28' skater or a 30' spectre between 75-120k .. you can take this boat to catalina or Havasu..
    Now if you want to get some engines like what we have now.. ... you can find a good deal for a really nice one in the 200k range.. So you better get a weekend job so he can get his new toy

Mrs.charitycase
    great view either way thanks

Mrs.charitycase
    Depends on his taste..
    I have been looking around.. if he can wrap his head around twin outbords.. He can get a 28' skater or a 30' spectre between 75-120k .. you can take this boat to catalina or Havasu..
    Now if you want to get some engines like what we have now.. ... you can find a good deal for a really nice one in the 200k range.. So you better get a weekend job so he can get his new toy
    HA HA HA...We don't NEED one that bad..lol .They are pricey I will say.

charitycase
    :rollside: Depends on his taste..
    Thanx dude,I now have an allie on the boards.

Mrs.charitycase
    :rollside:
    Thanx dude,I now have an allie on the boards.Great..lol . He just sent me some photos of boats he likes. Of coarse they are 30-40ft. Oh well. We'll see.

jackpunx
    :rollside:
    Thanx dude,I now have an allie on the boards.
    LMAO.. I got your back bro
    We just bought a new house.. so ours wont be happening for a year or so.. maybe two.. right now we are pretty happy with our current boats.. but it will be fun to step up and play in the salt a little

jackpunx
    Great..lol . He just sent me some photos of boats he likes. Of coarse they are 30-40ft. Oh well. We'll see.
    Just say yes.. You will love it.. and he'll let you drive :jawdrop:

charitycase
    Just say yes.. You will love it.. and he'll let you drive :jawdrop:
    She drives the Flat we have now.I don't think a 40footer would scare her,unless I got away with a 170+mph version.She doesn't like how I drive our "little"boat.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast