Tweeter closed 19 stores accross the country and sold everything in the stores to a liquidation company to blow everything out as quickly as possible. The remainder of the stores and distribution centers will be sending discontinued and open box items to the closing stores to blow them out. I have no idea of price structure or how long they expect it to last, but there will be some killer deals to be had.
Just thought I'd pass it on... 3 stores in so cal closing are Chino, Riverside, and Chula Vista. We have stores in other states closing as well, so I'll get try to get a list and post it for those who wish to take advantage of it...
The liquidation company bought inventory from us. We no longer own it and can not sell it. Deals are only good in the closing stores. Prices are likely normal now, but as with all liquidations overtime the prices will get marked down below actual cost...
This in no way helps me.... I just thought I'd pass on the info to those who wish to take advantage of it ...