Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spam...Egyptian Dryer Lint For Sale

Liberator TJ1984
    With all the " Large Ladies " I date ...I can tell that is FAKE Egyptian Dryer Lint :yuk:
    Looks like you have a little fluff of " Never Dull " left over from the winter cleaning :crossx:
    BTW, thats not Rosie O'Donnels Shower wrap on the couch is it :devil:

Liberator TJ1984
    Maybe I need to put down the crack pipe, but it looks like Bart Simpson waving with his left hand. :hammerhea
    I'll give you a buck for it.
    Must be the beer , but I see Alf Behind Bart givin him the barndoor special :220v:

beer hunter
    Maybe I need to put down the crack pipe, but it looks like Bart Simpson waving with his left hand. :hammerhea
    I'll give you a buck for it.
    I think that's the Virgin Mary...make it ten

beer hunter
    BTW, thats not Rosie O'Donnels Shower wrap on the couch is it :devil:
    Hell no! I wouldn't let that bitch (sorry if that offended anyone) in my home...I have impressionable kids you know

beer hunter
    Not interested in the lint(although contact me if you ever get any from Satin thongs) , but would you consider selling the Calla Lillies you have there in the window? I might even be interested in the Mexolish slug eaten folliage from the Cannas at the left of the lillies...
    Damn Roz, you can't see the cannas from this pic, they're just outside the picture to the right. I have to interrogate my wife about your knowledge of my home now :devil:

phebus
    What's next for you? A 29' lint.

Liberator TJ1984
    Hell no! I wouldn't let that bitch (sorry if that offended anyone) in my home...I have impressionable kids you know
    Good for You , for a second there I was thinkin' maybe that was Navel Lint :yuk: instead

beer hunter
    I wish!

ROZ
    You're suggesting Lintitus?

Mrs.Racer277
    Sorry for the SPAM but my pending divorce means I must get rid of everything.
    This dryer lint is made from the finest Egyptian cotton towels (not the wifeÂ’s underwear) and would be a fine addition to any lint aficionadoÂ’s collection.
    Best offer
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...r_Lint_003.jpg
    I will take it. No matter what the cost. The hubby says I will buy anything so what the heck. Gotta keep him honest.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast