Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spam...Egyptian Dryer Lint For Sale

beer hunter
    I will take it. No matter what the cost. The hubby says I will buy anything so what the heck. Gotta keep him honest.
    Hmmm, I would like to get enough to buy the new "29' lint" with twin HP525's, I'll even throw in the fancy Maytag Neptune dryer and the camera that took the pic for say.........$150K

steelcomp
    Sorry for the SPAM but my pending divorce means I must get rid of everything.
    This dryer lint is made from the finest Egyptian cotton towels (not the wifeÂ’s underwear) and would be a fine addition to any lint aficionadoÂ’s collection.
    Best offer
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...r_Lint_003.jpg
    Sorry to hear about the de-vorce, but maybe if you quit drying the boat with the fine Egyptian cotton towels...I dunno...just a thought. :mix:

beer hunter
    Sorry to hear about the de-vorce, but maybe if you quit drying the boat with the fine Egyptian cotton towels...I dunno...just a thought. :mix:
    Then what, no tracking mud on the new carpet, weekly showers, no bottled beer? Hell no, I'm holding my ground no matter what it costs me!

ROZ
    Is this still available? Would you be willing to trade a new unopend box of ass gaskets for it?

Essex502
    Do you have more of it? With enough I think I can pack it in my tips and make a muffler out of it. Low cost solution to the Marina's noise policy. Then, when I "get on it" it should all blow out! This could be sold as a kit - pass the test once and be "Okay to launch" from then on!

beer hunter
    Is this still available? Would you be willing to trade a new unopend box of ass gaskets for it?
    Roz, I'm still taking offers at this point. Are those ass gaskets made from Egyptain fibers?

beer hunter
    Do you have more of it? With enough I think I can pack it in my tips and make a muffler out of it. Low cost solution to the Marina's noise policy. Then, when I "get on it" it should all blow out! This could be sold as a kit - pass the test once and be "Okay to launch" from then on!
    Great idea! Only Egyptian dryer lint is nonflammable and it also has excellent sound absorption properties.
    I'll see if I can get some more

Cat Skinner
    I'll trade you an ounce of fresh fumunda cheese. I think YOU'D love it. :notam:
    Cat Skinner

beer hunter
    I'll trade you an ounce of fresh fumunda cheese. I think YOU'D love it. :notam:
    Cat Skinner
    Hell no, I can't stand the smell of fumunda cheese. Besides, I'm lactose intolerant :squiggle:

ROZ
    Roz, I'm still taking offers at this point. Are those ass gaskets made from Egyptain fibers?
    No, Polish fiber... Ya have to use 2 at one sitting and they may cause a rash; However, it is a box of 1000 so you have 500 sitting's worth
    :squiggle:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast