Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dad arrested after protesting 'gay' book!

AzMandella
    When in our society did it become PC to be gay? That shit shouldn't be in public schools period point blank. I don't care if other people want to live there lifestyle that way, but "encouraging" it and making it "the norm" is a little out of my beliefs..
    RD
    Exactly right RD.I believe that a person has the right to their own sexuality whatever it may be.They deserve the same constitutional rights as the rest of us.But now they want us to believe that it is "natural" to be gay.And I will never buy that no more than it is natural to be retarded.It is a gentic disorder.To force these ideas on gradeschool children is absurd,and the parents have every right to decide what their children are taught especialy at that age.Is this same school handing out The Joy of Sex to 6 yr olds.I don't think so.So why are they trying to teach them homosexuality? I'd say that it's Mass. way of forcing children to accept it as "normal" when it is not.

all charged up
    How can schools be allowed to force our children to learn about homosexuality against a parents request. Try to force them to teach your kids about good christian values. They will put you in the same cell. What the hell is this country coming to. Tech 'em spanish, teach 'em to be gay, but don't teach 'em about God. Things have got to change. :frown:

mickeyfinn
    Unfortunately, this problem can be traced right back to us and our parents. I can remember when "faggots" first started "coming out of the closet". It wasn't treated with distaste, disbelief or any of the other "normal" emotions that come to mind. It was treated as humor more than anything else. This just like anything else (including the behavior a lot of folks complain about at the sandbar) that is tolerated by one generation is embraced by the next.
    We would have been much better off to have slammed that closet door on their asses.

chub
    Well said RD...there trying to embrace it, which infact is gonna lead the kids to believe its O.K!!
    Chub..... As said many times just not down with the gay.

cdog
    As with everything else in this country, those that have their own issues put so much more effort into their causes than do people that do not embrace whatever it may be as "it doesn't effect me so why get involved", until it's too late aaannnddd tttthhheeennn it does effect them.
    It's the same old story whether it concerns our illegal mex problem, gun control, boat noise laws, offroad use laws, feminazi laws, fag laws, etc. Until it effects you personally you tend to 'look the other way'. Iffin I had any kids in school in this day and age- they'd be pulled out yesterday and put in private school where I could dictate what they will be exposed to.
    If the agenda at issue is pounded into their little skulls full of mush long enough and hard enough then they will start to believe it. Ever heard of the term "PUPPY LOVE" ? Leave it up to our public school systems and it will have a whole new meaning!
    Rio
    Well said, The majority of teachers and educational systems have an agenda that is very far leaning to the left. They are controled by their unions that threaten teachers with paychecks and benifits. Teachers tend to be neo liberials these days. They ARE trying to push their system of over education because guess why? You keep coming back to be elightened by their sespool of BS knowldge. In a way they are ego maniacs. They force their beliefs and values, and anyone who does'nt play along or caters to their ideas gets a big fat F. My little sister went to ASU for one semester and had a history class taught by a black guy. He turned it into a black history class and race was the highlight of every subject and paper that was due. Now she's at Chapman U and she said theres lots of hispanic's who really are not up to par as far as education goes so they lower the level of expectation from the students. Sex has no place in grade school. But then again it all comes back to their agenda of social engineering. My kids (someday) will go to private school.

superdave013
    If I had kids in that school I'd get a grip of these shirts for 'em! lol
    click click (http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/crazy-tshirts/Silly%20Faggot,%20Dicks%20are%20for%20Chicks!%20T-shirt.htm)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12