Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: n8dawg

cole13
    Is this what yours is going to look like???? See ya on Friday night late. Jen is having a hard time getting off work.

n8dawg
    nope guess again buddy!

n8dawg
    put 3 coats of wax on her last night, lookin real pretty now!

cole13
    Grey carpet, is a given right? I think after talking to Jen they said they got the colors mixed up, right?? So I am going with off white seat bases, with red piping.
    or second guess is yellow seat bases with red piping. Come on man you got tell me.
    Oh did you get my starter. To late for me to get one, went out last night to fire her up and nothing. Not even a hammer would work this time. I guess we are hitching a ride with you. We are taking the white car and no boat.

cole13
    I have some waxing ideas that I got from Billy in the do it yourself section. I want to try it on your boat first! I am scared that it is going to ruin the gel, but he said it would not.

Brooski
    I have some waxing ideas that I got from Billy in the do it yourself section. I want to try it on your boat first! I am scared that it is going to ruin the gel, but he said it would not.
    Now thats what friends are for. Sacrifice your friends gel before you screw up your own. :idea: lmao.
    See you guys out there.

n8dawg
    hope your not joking about the starter! Doesn't PEP BOYS carry a starter for a 440 mopar piece of ...ahh nevermind. I'm just gonna smoke you anyways! I even waxed the bottom to get that extra .oo5 mph! Oh yeah, guess again and your way off on the colors. :yuk:

cole13
    OK you got pink bases and bright green trim hahaha.
    I am kidding about the starter! Just trying to get a rise out of you. I waxed the bottom too. I am going to need your help out there with a couple of things. one) adjustment of the ride plate two) oil change. I am going to pick up the new oil and filter today.
    I can not wait to get on the water. I am so excited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast