Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the hell happened?

WYRD
    While it was down, I also discovered that they have a magazine....who knew???? :yuk:
    Who has a Magazine

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    What happened for the last few days?
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...stration_3.jpg
    This article is about the notorious American traitor. For other people of the same name, see Benedict Arnold (disambiguation)
    Benedict ArnoldBenedict Arnold, V (January 14, 1741–June 14, 1801) is the most notorious traitor in American History. He was a general in the Continental Army and later, the British Army, during the American Revolutionary War. Serving with the American Patriots he became well known for leading successful campaigns and winning battles, but he gradually became disgruntled beginning with his not receiving what he felt was due credit in a raid on Fort Ticonderoga. Some five years later, in 1780, he plotted with the British to take control of the fort at West Point, New York, which would have given the British control of the Hudson River and split the colonies in half. The plot was thwarted, but Arnold successfully avoided capture by Continental forces. Shortly thereafter, he was given a commission in the British Army, and eventually was elevated to the rank of general. Ever since his treason, his name has been a colloquial synonym for traitor in the United States, like Quisling in Norway, or Petain in France.

Jrocket
    Looks as if ***boat.com is on its last leg.Start packing your bags people.

That Guy
    Gibbons: I am going to speak to you in Spanish so that no one else can catch what I am saying . You are truly a Richard Cabeza, with poquito huevos and no corazon. In English.....bite me....

MagicMtnDan
    What happened for the last few days?
    I think the site going down had something to do with a pair of shorts :sqeyes:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ieRainbow2.jpg

That Guy
    I think the site going down had something to do with a pair of shorts :sqeyes:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ieRainbow2.jpg
    Dan....I think you are on to something there...... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123