Thread: Radio message to the Taliban

Eric
    This is a transcript of a radio message that the US is broadcasting into Afganistan... It's pretty cool.
    "Attention Taliban! You are condemned. Did you know that? The instant the terrorists you support took over our planes, you sentenced yourselves to death. The Armed Forces of the United States are here to seek justice for our dead. Highly trained soldiers are coming to shut down once and for all Osama bin Laden's ring of terrorism, and the Taliban that supports them and their actions.
    "Our forces are armed with state of the art military equipment. What are you using, obsolete and ineffective weaponry? Our helicopters will rain fire down upon your camps before you detect them on your radar. Our bombs are so accurate we can drop them right through your windows. Our infantry is trained for any climate and terrain on earth. United States soldiers fire with superior marksmanship and are armed with superior weapons.
    "You have only one choice ... Surrender now and we will give you a second chance. We will let you live. If you surrender no harm will come to you. When you decide to surrender, approach United States forces with your hands in the air.
    Sling your weapon across your back muzzle towards the ground. Remove your magazine and expel any rounds. Doing this is your only chance of survival."

fat rat
    We are an awsome force when someone pisses us off......I have first hand knowledge what are almost 50 year old B-52's can do....I say "Carpet Bomb" the shit out of them....they'll say Uncle Sam eventually.

Trouble is they want to die, to be a martyr so they will have those 72 virgins [prob. all ugly 3rd graders] Alla promises them. How do you fight morons with that thinking? The time for talk is over, it was over 9-11-01, bomb them back to the stone age where they belong.

jroos
    I paid during Reaganomics with taxation. I personnally claim ownership of one of the many nukes that the US has in her arsenal. I want to use it on Osama. I think he is in a cave on the side of that cliff. Hit that one. if he`s not, let another tax payer epell hi/her nuke.

DEL51
    I read at the bottom of the tv during fox news that we were also broadcasting,"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE". Sounds like the Borg are also pissed.Wait till the acid rock starts.I believe they should drop fried bacon strips on them. That would really drive the fundimentalists crazy!

***boat
    Some more messages out there:
    Bomb-a-gram (http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...ry_xent191.jpg)
    Diplomacy (http://www.****usama.com/diplomacy.php) (Flash Animation)
    [This message has been edited by ***boat (edited October 20, 2001).]

smokin
    that is funny.. good job brother

Hustler
    HB that is one funny cartoon, where do you find this stuff?
    Hustler

***boat
    Surfing, e-mails from friends -- they just keep on rolling in!
    Just got wind of this one (http://www.madblast.com/oska/humor_bin.swf) a few minutes ago.
    Enjoy!