Here is my Email to the City Council.
To Whom it May Concern:
I am writing to you as a homeowner in Lake Havasu City. Soon to be full time and voting member of the community. I believe the problems in the channel can be immediately rectified by rescinding a previous and deadly discussion to close the Sandbar during holiday weekends. Since that decision people have died in the channel because of the immediate increase of carbon monoxide levels in the channel. This was brought on by the decision to close the SandBar and the immediate transition of all the boats that would have been at the Sandbar, that migrated to the Channel.
Rescinding this previous deadly decision to close the Sandbar would allow the city to shift the majority of enforcement focus and control of all of the boating community to the numerous other agencies that patrol the Lake Havasu Area Water Ways, also allowing the Lake Havasu City Police to focus their efforts on the Channel and Zero Tolerance in the Channel and the surrounding areas.
If this city is to become the great place it should be, those individuals that our entrusted to lead us must be able to admit their mistakes,'' Closing the SandBar'' ''Immediate increased Levels of Carbon Monoxide in the Bridge Water Channel'' learn from them and be big enough to reverse them.
Lastly as our city representives are you aware that your decision to close the SandBar as caused deaths from Carbon Monoxide, or will you chose to just stick your heads in the sand as most other politicians do, or place the blame on someone else?