Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: History Questions.

EXTREMEBOATS
    If you could ask Ed Hyder, Larry Schwabenland, Frank Dade, Bobby Hewitt, Sr., Dick Bossi, Don Ermshar, or Ted Faggart any question you wanted what would it be? The less I know the more I need to find out. Kristina

superdave013
    I'd ask Larry what the view of Panic Mouse's transom was like! C'mon

EXTREMEBOATS
    SuperDave,
    I will ask him, as he told me Ray Caselli was his favorite competitor and friend. C'mon there has to be more!! Kristina

syndicate
    Out of all of you, who has pulled the most chicks? Just kidding, but seriously, I would ask what's it like to be on a piece of fiberglass with a bomb right behind you as you haul ass wiht jeans and a t shirt on.

superdave013
    Well I was and still am a big Jim and Don Ermshar fan. The great thing about those guys was anyone could (or still can with Don) just walk up and talk to them. I think I've already asked those 2 every question I could think of. lol

EXTREMEBOATS
    Well, I'll ask about the chick magnet part but the wives might not like it too much! LOL! And as for jeans and t-shirts, I know fasion wasn't very important to them it was the speed. Keep 'em comin' y'all! Any certain boats you wanna know about? Kristina

Michael Minegar
    When Larry was with Sanger and they would come to the San Francisco boat show to work with us as dealers. We had a blast. I would have a different girl come every nite to go out after the show and Larry would laugh and joke with me about leaving something for him. I remember one year they brought up a boat to put in the show and it didnt have the steering installed yet. We stood there and answered to "how do you steer this boat". That was the last time they brought a boat that wasnt complete. Another time one of the people walking by asked "Is Dwight or Mac Bale gonna be around this weekend?" Larry answered like a smartass. "We only let them out of their cage when we go racin". What it would be like to be 18 again. Say Hi to him for me.....

EXTREMEBOATS
    Mr. Minegar
    Please pm me your number or e-mail as I have some questions for you. You sound as if your stories could go very well with another project I'm working on. Please sir, I have a feeling you are just who I've been lookin' for!! Thanks! Kristina

EXTREMEBOATS
    I have another question I forgot to ask. Does anyone know a crew member that was known as "the strydex kid"? :idea: Kristina

superdave013
    I know of a driver that likes to go by KATO! lol

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast