Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Master Painter......Billy B.

V-DRIVES RULE
    Dont worry Lucky you never be able to AFFORD something that nice nor do you have the TALENT to put it together DUMB ASS!! dont you have someplace to go other than STINK'IN UP V-drives like up Kimmys ASS!!!!

BILLY.B
    http://ntrplus.com/bn/needles/Billy-32xxx.jpg
    IT AINT EASY BEING BLINGYIf I had your $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Morg i'd have the "MR.T" starter kit around my neck, then you could talk about "BLING"!!!!. On a serious note I look at this picture and wonder why i'd want to re-paint the boat :idea: . But after 14yrs i'm done with it. After CFW I think it's razor blade time. Eraser on these boards keeps telling me NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but when it's time it's time. Thanks for the post BN and all of you guys for compliments.

I think you should get rid of it too! Hey, I have an idea for the new paint scheme on my boat!1 :idea: :idea:

http://ntrplus.com/bn/needles/Billy-32xxx.jpg If I had your $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Morg i'd have the "MR.T" starter kit around my neck, then you could talk about "BLING"!!!!. On a serious note I look at this picture and wonder why i'd want to re-paint the boat :idea: . But after 14yrs i'm done with it. After CFW I think it's razor blade time. Eraser on these boards keeps telling me NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but when it's time it's time. Thanks for the post BN and all of you guys for compliments.
    You know there cheif I guess you just hit on the real reason I did not make Needles. My Mr. T starter kit got back ordered & The new 5th wheel with the custom vinyl graphics was not ready.
    Also in all seriousness, that is a great picture. If you did not have the glasses on, the reflection would have blown out the back of you head. Your boat has set a standard that has raised the bar. It made me re-think alot of the stuf that went into my deal. To think of you re-doing the whole deal for us just don't make sense. But at the same time I could see how in 14 years you would be ready to re-do the whole deal.

uclahater
    If I had your $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Morg i'd have the "MR.T" starter kit around my neck, then you could talk about "BLING"!!!!. On a serious note I look at this picture and wonder why i'd want to re-paint the boat :idea: . But after 14yrs i'm done with it. After CFW I think it's razor blade time. Eraser on these boards keeps telling me NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but when it's time it's time. Thanks for the post BN and all of you guys for compliments.
    How about you, and I just trade :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sangster
    Hey Billy... If your serious about painting the boat.... I need one of these with your autograph for my grandson...
    http://ntrplus.com/bn/needles/Billy-32xxx.jpg

wsuwrhr
    I guess for being a blingmaster painter, and having the same Krazy Kolors on it for so long, I can see where you say you are "over it", but I still say it is one bas ass job.
    I think you and UclaHater should just trade planks straight up.
    Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12