Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wanted V-Drive Cruiser...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    In its WET DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont tell me yours will run 12's either!!!!!!!!
    Definately not with you in it! :rollside:

BLOWN HOWARD
    Definately not with you in it! :rollside:
    Bring it to the track and let see what the grocery getter will doo!!!!!!!!!! Both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Bring it to the track and let see what the grocery getter will doo!!!!!!!!!! Both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why, you want to race us with your ford focus BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Why, you want to race us with your ford focus BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Ah come on now dont be scared of the Chevy with 37's that might spank ya ass!!!!!! :2purple
    HEy whats up no pics of the boat from needles or did it make into the water this time!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Ah come on now dont be scared of the Chevy with 37's that might spank ya ass!!!!!! :2purple
    HEy whats up no pics of the boat from needles or did it make into the water this time!!!!
    come on sizzle chest...that pig diesel of yours couldn't beat my dually :notam:
    You need to look at the Needles pics a little closer...top left corner... :smile:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...67DSC00116.JPG

BLOWN HOWARD
    Ah that dont count you could have just floated it off the trailer and sat there!!!! Were are some action shots of that BEAST!!!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Ah that dont count you could have just floated it off the trailer and sat there!!!! Were are some action shots of that BEAST!!!!!!!!
    Did you forget what the back of it looks like? Sorry for the lousy quality but I obviously didn't take the pic.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...es%20SS-95.jpg
    While were posting pics heres you in your prime...bet you can't remember last time you had a boat this fast.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...n%20Howard.jpg

BLOWN HOWARD
    Actually your right i cant remember!!!!!!!! Glad i made to the V-Drive Video hard drive though. As far as the back of your boat never seen it only when i am standing on the beach and its tied up in the water!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Actually your right i cant remember!!!!!!!! Glad i made to the V-Drive Video hard drive though. As far as the back of your boat never seen it only when i am standing on the beach and its tied up in the water!!
    Next time we're both in Parker I'll refresh your memory. :jawdrop:

BLOWN HOWARD
    Last time i remember Allen said that thing wouldnt even run 70!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast