Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wanted V-Drive Cruiser...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Last time i remember Allen said that thing wouldnt even run 70!!!!
    You've ridden in it, why do you need to ask Allen? It just gets older and slower and I'll run you for pinks anytime!
    We race riverrat style...1/8th (or 1/4) mile drag race from a dead stop. My stock 396 to your big dollar Blown 468 or whatever it is... :sleeping:

BLOWN HOWARD
    You've ridden in it, why do you need to ask Allen? It just gets older and slower and I'll run you for pinks anytime!
    We race riverrat style...1/8th (or 1/4) mile drag race from a dead stop. My stock 396 to your big dollar Blown 468 or whatever it is... :sleeping:
    hahahah big dollar blown 468. Try a stock 454 mag with a b&m blower 250 on top. We race your style you win, you race my style i win cant compare the two boats as much as you would like to. Oh did you get the Wakeboard boat yet???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    hahahah big dollar blown 468. Try a stock 454 mag with a b&m blower 250 on top. We race your style you win, you race my style i win cant compare the two boats as much as you would like to. Oh did you get the Wakeboard boat yet???
    Sorry Mr. offshore, I don't race in the ocean, my boat is a river/lake boat.

bigkatboat
    Why not step up for that really nice new red Spectra that is on these boards? Then you and your buddy could do it the way it needs to be done! You guys could build a real 'killer' deal, and the guys here would help. It would look 'kool' behind that red Ford!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Why not step up for that really nice new red Spectra that is on these boards? Then you and your buddy could do it the way it needs to be done! You guys could build a real 'killer' deal, and the guys here would help. It would look 'kool' behind that red Ford!
    My buddy has no interest in stepping up anything money related. A trade maybe but having both isn't in the cards.
    Myself, I have no interest in a spectra. If I were to go bigger it would be a 20ft Rayson Craft GN 1st or a 21 Schiada 2nd. I have no interest in dropping huge money on a "big, boring everybody has one" offshore boat like Brown Howard did. Its like they're a fad. I'm sure those boats are fun out in the ocean or after they churn Havasu, Mead or Mojave into what resembles the ocean but its not my thing.
    Remember when choppers were still cool? Before they went mainstream and became fads. I knew it was over when West Coast chopper shirts were selling at pep boys.
    I've ridden in many boats and I prefer the small, quick, agile, 1 of a kind Hot rods for river recreating. Boats with character and originality that you don't find at every corner boat dealership.
    Going against the masses forces me to weekday outings but thats ok since I get bored with the status quo and drunken idiots found on an average Friday, saturday or sunday during summer.
    And thats how it needs to be done....
    Hope I didnt offend anyone (except Brown Howard ).

wsuwrhr
    I have no interest in dropping huge money on a "big, boring everybody has one" offshore boat like Brown Howard did. Its like they're a fad. I'm sure those boats are fun out in the ocean or after they churn Havasu, Mead or Mojave into what resembles the ocean but its not my thing.
    Remember when choppers were still cool? Before they went mainstream and became fads. I knew it was over when West Coast chopper shirts were selling at pep boys.
    I've ridden in many boats and I prefer the small, quick, agile, 1 of a kind Hot rods for river recreating. Boats with character and originality that you don't find at every corner boat dealership.
    Going against the masses forces me to weekday outings but thats ok since I get bored with the status quo and drunken idiots found on an average Friday, saturday or sunday during summer.
    Word.
    Brian

BLOWN HOWARD
    My buddy has no interest in stepping up anything money related. A trade maybe but having both isn't in the cards.
    Myself, I have no interest in a spectra. If I were to go bigger it would be a 20ft Rayson Craft GN 1st or a 21 Schiada 2nd. I have no interest in dropping huge money on a "big, boring everybody has one" offshore boat like Brown Howard did. Its like they're a fad. I'm sure those boats are fun out in the ocean or after they churn Havasu, Mead or Mojave into what resembles the ocean but its not my thing.
    Jerry that would be that day that you could affend me considering everything you say goes in one ear and out the other. Got better things to worry about than impressing V-Drive Video!!!!!!!!!! Nice opinion though!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jerry that would be that day that you could affend me considering everything you say goes in one ear and out the other.
    Thats because theres nothing in there to slow it down :rollside:
    Your right chief, you do have better things to do than trying to impress me with sea doos, family boats and wanna be 4X4s.
    So hows your vacation going. Are you turning into Mr. Mom yet? LMAO!!!!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Yeah actually spending time with my family is better than dealing with all the kids at work, since everybody at work has nothing better to do than bitch about something, cause they have been there 15yrs and are still only making 20hrs!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Yeah actually spending time with my family is better than dealing with all the kids at work, since everybody at work has nothing better to do than bitch about something, cause they have been there 15yrs and are still only making 20hrs!!!!
    20hrs?? You have part timers in the GSE garage? :messedup:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast