Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Party at the Wood's

pixilatedpussy
    Yes May. We will be on the water in June please don't come to the ranch in June we wont be home... Don't try and rob us in June, we will have spent all our money and anything of value will be broken from the rager we had in May!

She is sweet !

Well we wish we could come!!! Have fun though!!! Happy Happy Bday!

C-2
    That sounds like fun. I'll run it by the little lady.

Sportin' Wood
    so do you have a corse in the back yard for that bad ass jeep .sounds like a good time
    Why yes I do
    Did Ya catch the link to the video?
    http://www.tommyjeep.com/trips/2003-...Roy_Stumps.wmv
    Thats a good friend of mine trying to kill his truck.
    thanks for the kind words on the buggy.

Sportin' Wood
    We built the updated Course today, It has a 5' launch ramp with a 12' landing at the finish line.
    I jumped it , Crank pully hit my steering and sparks where flying. what a blast, I can't wait to race on the 21st.

Raskal
    where are you guys at in menifee .i am working out off bundy canyon/ scott rd .there are alot of cool spots around there. the party sound like a blast
    yah the video was way cool looks like fun

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    We are on Murrieta Rd.
    I just inked the pony rides yesterday.
    Should be a good time for all.

dicudmore
    congrats on the birthdays and the graduation...very cool

HM
    We are on Murrieta Rd.
    Hey, who owns that buffalo? not the one on Murrieta rd, but the first street you can turn right on coming from Newport road. I forget the name of that road, but it turns into a dirt road. I saw this kid jump on that buffalo and the buffalo friggen worked him. The kid broke his arm and his face looked like it took a few kicks.
    I will try to come by and say hi to my neigbors.
    Can you send me an e-mail with directions because my PM's no worky. frankalley@frankalley.com

Sportin' Wood
    Hey, who owns that buffalo? not the one on Murrieta rd, but the first street you can turn right on coming from Newport road. I forget the name of that road, but it turns into a dirt road. I saw this kid jump on that buffalo and the buffalo friggen worked him. The kid broke his arm and his face looked like it took a few kicks.
    I will try to come by and say hi to my neigbors.
    Can you send me an e-mail with directions because my PM's no worky. frankalley@frankalley.com
    The wooden nickle ranch. The kid is one of the coolest kids you'll ever meet. His name is Mike and he was burned real bad as a young child, His face is completly scar tissue. He gets skin graphs every year to allow for growth.
    He is also a Jr bull rider. one day the kids where all out there playing with the buffalo and Mike says I think we could ride him, and jumps on. Mike has ridden him a lot but the damn thing sometimes does not know how hard to play and Mikes gets beat up on. Funny thing is that Mike and one other guy are the only people that can ride him. He likes them I guess? I don't know about the arm. It was not broke two weeks ago. But I have not been down there since. The kids all said He got airlifted out a few months ago. I asked him about it and he laughed and said "I don't know where that rumor started but the chicks dig it!" He then said " Ya wanna ride him?" You'll have to sneek up behind him so He thinks its me" Maybe you can stay on long enough to get a picture before he tramples you"
    Fawk That!

HM
    The wooden nickle ranch. The kid is one of the coolest kids you'll ever meet. His name is Mike and he was burned real bad as a young child, His face is completly scar tissue. He gets skin graphs every year to allow for growth.
    He is also a Jr bull rider. one day the kids where all out there playing with the buffalo and Mike says I think we could ride him, and jumps on. Mike has ridden him a lot but the damn thing sometimes does not know how hard to play and Mikes gets beat up on. Funny thing is that Mike and one other guy are the only people that can ride him. He likes them I guess? I don't know about the arm. It was not broke two weeks ago. But I have not been down there since. The kids all said He got airlifted out a few months ago. I asked him about it and he laughed and said "I don't know where that rumor started but the chicks dig it!" He then said " Ya wanna ride him?" You'll have to sneek up behind him so He thinks its me" Maybe you can stay on long enough to get a picture before he tramples you"
    Fawk That!
    I was driving buy when he hopped on him, and then came back by a few minutes later and it looked like his arm was broken (was bending a way it shouldn't). This was about 2-3 months ago. The buffalo looked real pissed off and was charging him and his buddy. The was a black ford pickup (F-150?) that had stopped and was trying to help the kids get out. Scar tissue explains the face.
    Are you guys right on Murrieta Rd?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast