Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Party at the Wood's

Raskal
    where's the pics

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Here is a link to another board with pics. Somewhere in the thread is a link to some
    link (http://www.jeepaholics.com/support/t...TOPIC_ID=39719)
    I think Jeff sums it up pretty well in this post:
    You know you had a good party when.....
    You find a bra and panties in the field where people parked.(gotta love that)
    Your rather large macho looking friend can't get off his rV step because he is so worked the next morning.
    People are sleeping in there cars.
    Someone has to walk around in his boxers shorts because he lost his pants.
    2 days after the party there are still rvs in your yard.
    2 days after the party there are still broken cars on the course, and they don't look like they will move soon.
    People are already asking if they can do it again next weekend.
    And the number one reason you know it was agood party.....
    There are pictures of boobs on the internet.Yee Ha what a blast.
    Scott is right. That was nothing compared to the Mohave parties.Will we see you in two weeks Scott?
    Its boat season now Scott. The buggy is getting moth balled after this weekend.
    Damn what good times.
    Thanks again to everyone that came out. Keep away from Axle Jack's grape juice... That sh!t will hurt you bad!

Mrs. casean
    Wow Angie those are some amazing pics in there! Looks like fun on the track!

BarryMac
    Damn Jeff and Angie, looks like Irma and I missed a great time, we had every intention of coming up and hanging for a while but lost track of time. Congrats to Angie on her Graduation and a Happy Belated Birthday to Jeff and your Son. Hope to see you both soon on the water...

jeepinscott
    You missed a good one. Yesterday I still wasn't right, residual polution from Saturday night. One of the guys competes on a few of the Rockcrawling circuits and others on the circuit are from down south. a+b=moonshine! Not the everclear stuff, but the grape kind with grapes in it too. Same potency, but smooth, too smooth.
    I remember being at the fire with a bunch of peeps, then standing over the sink in my motorhome about 4 am wishing it would stop swaying. I haven't had a night like that since I was in college!

Raskal
    looks like a great time .hope i can make it to your next one

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234