Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who says we go kick some ass!!!!

mister460
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Havasu Hangin':
    [B] I vote for stand-off weapons. No sense risking you or froggy- who will answer all the questions on the board?
    HH, I appreciate your concern but hey, it's what I'm here for. I wanna see the fear in their eyes as I "terrorize" them to death! I'm not a violent person by nature, it's entirely by choice!!!

Jungle Boy
    F*cking bastards. This is the worst thing that I can ever imagine going down. F*uk the arabs and islamic c*cks*ckers. I fly back and forth for work every 3 weeks to south america and this is the shits. I hate all them f*ckers. sorry ***boat about my swearing.
    [This message has been edited by Jungle Boy (edited September 11, 2001).]

jetboatjake
    The time has come to not worry about "their" civilian casualties.They obviously dont worry about ours.Strike Quick,And Large.Little or no passion
    Rob(AHHH but lets make sure we know who OK?)

JETBOAT BRIAN
    VERY SAD DAY INDEED FOR OUR COUNTRY. LETS JUST HOPE THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS THE RESOURCES TO FIND WHO IS ACTUALLY RESPONSIBLE AND VAPORIZE THEM AND EVERYTHING ELSE FOR MILES AROUND!

hot_rod
    I say pound those responsible and those who support them, like the people dancing and celebrating in the streets!!!!
    http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad40.gif those ignorant SOB's

RiverDave2
    Hot-Rod, I couldn't agree more, if people are dancing and celebrating in the streets over civilian casualties, let em burn.
    Does anyone have a link to the people celebrating? I only read about it, I was hoping to get some streaming video. So I could realize once again how screwed up that whole side of the world is.
    RD

Hallett19
    The damn palastinian towel heads, who took responsibily for the attack, need to be put to rest, their countries should be made parking lots and or craters in the earth, the afganastani towel heads, parking lot, iraq, parking lot, libya, parking lot, these are the scariest pictures I have seen in my life, I think a full scale war should be declared on these people, all of them, afgans, libians, palastinian, anyone who had a fingerprint or a breath on what happened today!!! I think concentration camps should be set up, and all the FU@KING towel heads should be thrown in it, an uprising should be brought about against these people, and sent back to where they came from, I don't believe they should be killed, but they need to be removed as fast as they came here, the U.S. left themselfs open for this, it was bound to happen and it finally did!! it is pretty damn frustrating and I cant believe it happened. Prayers for the families of the people on the planes and all the buildings, all inocent people making their living and making the world go around until these FU@KerS messed it all up, absolutley unbelivable, these damn pussy ass towel heads!!!

Dimarco Kid
    It's a real shame of what happened today. It happens to be my 2 year wedding aniversary, and god forbid that this YANK ever comes face to face with the fu*$ing DUNE COON that did this to MY country on MY aniversary!
    God bless the families of the victims, and god bless you guys. Your the best bunch of guys there is, bar none. Do me a favor, next time you use your boat, sit back and realize that that one simple object you call a boat, is the sole reason for all of us being a FAMILY. God bless you guys and your loved ones.
    Sincerely
    Dimarco Kid

dankirk
    RiverDave2, here's a link to a pic of people rejoicing in our tragedy:
    http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/.../mdf50645.html
    I can't believe that these types of things are done in the name of religion. We need to make an example out of the monsters that are responsible for this, similiar to the example we set after Pearl Harbor. An immediate, powerful, and complete response is necessary to deter future terrorist acts.
    My heart goes out to all who have suffered a loss because of this terrible event.

RiverDave2
    Everyone, Gas Prices are expected to hit up to $4.00 per gallon by this afternoon!!! At first I was hoping it was media BS, but unfortunately Burbanite has confirmed it's already started in his neck of the woods.
    I hope they publicly execute everysingle person who had anything to do with this, as well as there families. As far as people celebrating in the streets, well I think it's time America stompped some serious camel jockey ass.
    RD

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast