Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who says we go kick some ass!!!!

flat broke
    We finally got the net back online at the office. Everyone in here was streaming video and audio and it toasted the firewall. I agree with everyone here, the U.S. response should be the complete obliteration of anyone/thing that had anything to do with this. I usually say screw other contry's civies, but since we just lost a couple ten grand of ours, I was thinking that it wasn't right for us to punish the civillian people of Afghanistan for the actions of a few. Well, they just danced and cheered their way into their coffins as far as I am concerned. Stand off weapons and carpet bombing should be in planning as we speak. It is evident from the NATO press conference that all parties are more than pissed about this. Our government should sieze this moment of emotional weakness on the behalf of our allies and make somebody pay. If we wait a couple days, the sentiment will have changed, and for all we know more could be dead.
    While I would love to get my hands on any of the parties related, I realize that after 10 weeks of BCT, most of the ordeal will have passed. That being said, if anyone knows of any organizations that would be willing to fly volunteers in to NYC or DC for Search and Rescue or other help, please post the information. I think any employer should have the grace and balls to pay the salary of an employee that wishes to aid in this time of need.
    Once again my prayers go out to the individuals our nation has lost and those they leave behind. The thought that I get to see my girlfriend this evening has never made me happier.

SUPERCREWJOHN
    Guys- You all have to remeber they stated this a long time ago when they ousted the Shah from Iran and took hostages. In the Gulf War we had the opportunity to march all the way to Bagdad, and yet we turned into a bunch of F*ck*ng wimps and let them exist under the own control. We had this same opportunity in Japan, and Germany back in 1944, and we still couldnt close the deal.
    I guess this is the time for the American public to rise and kick ass like in the days of Teddy Rosevelt or earlier where we did carry a Big Stick!!

Hallett19
    It seems unfair to bomb a country full of inocent people, but from what has been seen, alot of people are happy this has happened, our soil has been violated and these people NEED to DIE !!! Kill these inocent people, who cares, they killed ours, no matter how many inocent people we kill, we will finally get to those responsible, I honestly believe this time, a statement needs to be made, we nuked Japan for pearl harbor, and this is twice as bad as pearl harbor, not even the same ballpark, I firmly believe it is time to nuke again, sand niggers and every other race needs to know, you cant FU@K with the United States of America. Inocent people working were killed!!!!! These AMERICANS, our bretheren, we should get together as a country and make these people pay !!

fryzll
    Isnt it strange how these groups will take responsibility for these thigs and then say "OH, WAIT A MINUTE, WE DIDNT DO THAT" It happens every time and I think its time they all get taken out. These are the biggest bunch of pussies that ever sucked air. They wont stand toe to toe so they take innocent lives for their CAUSE. I think its time we make an example out af Husein, Bin Laden and the PLO. Do you think The NAVY would lend part of the fleet to Monkey so he could fling some shit toward the middle east? Put him in control of the John F Kennedy and let him run w/ it. Hell, mabey he could learn how to fly. Im not trying to make light of the situation, just something to take away from it.
    Chris

RiverDave2
    Iraqi News went on about an hour ago saying things like
    "The Cowboys are finally reaping the rewards of their crimes."
    "This is the operation of the Century"
    Even though it's believed that they had no involvement I wouldn't mind seeing them get flattened as well. As a matter of fact I think they should just flatten the whole area take control of the oil, and call it a day.
    RD

mister460
    Pearl Harbor took 2,280 servicemembers lives and 60 civilians. 40,000 people work at the WTC on any given day. Not to mention te Pentagon! WWII was what Pearl Harbor caused. War is good for the economy. Then we should help the economy right? We haven't been in a good fight since Desert Storm. We screwed the pooch then, now look what happened. We gotta do it right this time! Air wars don't work 100%. I want a D-Day type assault!!!!

UltraJet
    First off, my heart goes out to all associated with this forum who are in any way connected with someone who lost their life or was injured in the tragic events of this day.
    Thus far, no determination has been made as to who is responsible for these attacks. Let us not forget that the last act of terrorism committed on our domestic soil was carried out by two "Americans". Although I definitely do not agree with the celebration of this tragic event by members of any foreign jurisdiction, I think it is unfair to place a blanket of blame over all persons who fall into a particular racial stereotype.
    Don't get me wrong - I am sickened by what I've seen today, and feel very strongly that those responsible should be punished, but let's be fair. I've been in the trenches all of my life, providing protection first to this country (USMC), and now the people of this state (CHP). Although my heart is heavy, my resolve is strong.
    MAY HELL RAIN DOWN ON THOSE RESPONSIBLE - GOD HELP YOU IF YOU ARE CAUGHT REVELLING IN OUR DESPAIR

Havasu Hangin'
    CNN is reporting the Afghanistan capitol of Kabul is under air attack. Is is 2:30AM thier time, and fires, explosions, and tracer fire can being seen.
    [This message has been edited by Havasu Hangin' (edited September 11, 2001).]

Hallett of a Dream
    Can't say if its us or not, but someone is lighting up Afghanistan. Kick the ****s out of the race.

SUPERCREWJOHN
    I think they are starting in a good place, but I think they need to carpet bomb Palestine until no buildings are left standing just for them celebrating in the streets. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/mad.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/mad.gif

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast