Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who says we go kick some ass!!!!

mister460
    Cruise missiles have been launched at Afghanistan and already landed. Just a heads up! Oorah to you Ultrajet and all those who serve or have served our country!!!

jroos
    Well its time boys. This has deffinately caused the defication to hit the oscillating device. We have a hell of a lot of reserve! Believe me! After doing a tour assigned to a Missle Maintenance unit, Their ass is grass! Believe that! Bush is keeping cool and I applaud him for that. Remember, the head guy whom everyone looks to must be cool, or else he could make things worse by causing a pandamonium or chaos. No boys, I was a witness to the squad that took off and bombed Kadafi in 1986, and I can assure you that some ****in` rag heads are gonna pay. Innocent or not. Why you ask, `cause if they don`t wanna get ****ed then they better not hang out with an asshole who`s gonna get smoked. And for every ****in` pussy in Palestine that was cheering our bloodbath! I`ve got something to say," Ever heard of NUCLEAR FUSION"? HHHHHOOOOO RRRRRAAAAAHHHH!
    US ARMY BABY! AIRBORNE! TOP of THE ROCK!

77charger
    sure glad i own them assualt weopons.

dankirk
    UltraJet, I suspected you were a brother in tans. I'm a fresh boot out of CTC-3-00, and am having a great time every day learning how to do this job. Tomorrow will be another new experience for me, working a 12 hour shift in a time of crisis. Good luck to you and stay safe on the road, Dan.

jroos
    We need to stay cool! Can`t let `em see you sweat. Then they know they got to you. If the U.S. stays cool on the media, then we can plan a big surprise. All they will see is the same ass tape we do on CNN. If you think they don`t then your foolish. Cograts on the Leaders of this country to stay cool. Then, KICK SOME ASS! LIKE A US BOY!

SnapperSnacher
    This just makes me sick!!! God forbid if anyone gets in are way to stop the USA from KICKING ASS & if you have anything to do with Terrorism YOU should have a set of crosshairs on your head!!!! Can we say NUKEM ALL

RiverDave2
    What the F*)K???,
    I just heard on the news the the terrorists brought these planes down with knives? Now I'm not billybadass, but if some towell head had a knife and was threatening the plane rest assured he would have a couple of unopened 12oz cans flying at his head. Marines are always flying here and there, I would sure think one or two marines could take out a couple of towell heads armed with knives. Airlines should definately encourage the use of "bum rushing" in situations like these.
    RD

FastDave
    Why wait to find out which terrorist group did this? We know the locations of most of the well-known terrorist groups. Let's just go ahead and wipe them all out for their crimes against the USA and other countries. They have no regard for human life and I believe they should be stopped. The World Trade Center incident is just a small attack compared to what is possible by well-funded terrorists and I think this kamikazee show is just a preview for the upcoming plans of the responsible party. It is imperative that we strike now and show no mercy. Right now. No mercy.
    FassssstDave...

Hallett19
    you are right dave, there is no reason to wait to see what group was responsible, what a bunch of shit, you guys saw the celebration of those rag heads, those are the ones who back terrorism, even if they are not a part of it, they deserve to die and in a bad way!! I am 23 and if I was not blessed enough to have a job that pays 6 figures, you better believe I would be in line to sign up for the services, a few weeks before I got this job, I signed up for the air force, but withdrew my application once I got news of getting this job.

riodog
    Use restraint, that's a bunch of bullshit, all this country has shown in the last 25 years is restraint and where has it gotten us? This is what happens when we let a bunch of bleeding-heart liberals with the "kinder and gentler" mentality run the show. IF we had put a stop to this in Iran then we wouldn't be dealing with it now. Personally, I don't think Bush jr. has anymore resolve to Finish The Job than his daddy did. I pray I'm wrong.
    Restraint, Ultrajet you're right, we can't go out and take retribution on one group over the others. Hell, we don't know which group it is...Because they all hate us. WE've fed, clothed, and contributed millions in aid and the rest of the world despises us. There is no respect for The US of A anywhere in the world anymore. We think that by our "generous nature" and our willingness to help every "ghetto-rat" nation in the world (and I'm including the superpowers)that we're "earning" their respect. Bullshit, they just keep taking and snicker behind our backs.The rest of the world thinks (and rightly so) that they can do what they damn-well please and we won't do anything about it. Hell, just look to the south of us, our nearest "neighbor" doesn't even give a damn about our laws. The egotistical idiot they have for a president even thinks he's going to come up here and tell us what to do. We were the wimps that led him to believe he'd get away with it.
    Some may believe in restraint, break into my home at 2 o'clock in the morning and I'll show you what restraint really is, well guess what?, OUR HOME has been broken into, OUR FAMILY has been violated and if anyone thinks that this was an isolated incident then your IQ is such that I doubt that you'd be reading this forum anyway.
    People, get off your dead asses and call your congressman or senator and demand we do something about it.
    (sorry for the long vent).
    Michael
    the dog
    [This message has been edited by riodog (edited September 11, 2001).]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast