Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Purley dead

Sweet Addiction
    Talk about Dead in the Central Region. I guess no one runs it hard anymore. :sleeping:

DUECE'SDAD
    Yes its dead, for some reason i still check it every morning, hoping for something, but i should know the result and skip over it for a week or so, maybe then there will be at least a new post since the last time ive looked. It is still to cold here to put the boat in the water maybe that has a little to do with it? ? ?

oldbuck40
    Talk about Dead in the Central Region. I guess no one runs it hard anymore. :sleeping:whats up jared? yea its been dead since the bikini shoot,not much going on here in waxahachie but rain this morning,i've just been sitting around waiting on some engine parts to come in :squiggle:

esabataj
    Nothing going here either. Just been a lazy week. Trying to work on the TX-19 when I can.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ed_DOGTIRE.gif

esabataj
    whats up jared? yea its been dead since the bikini shoot,not much going on here in waxahachie but rain this morning,i've just been sitting around waiting on some engine parts to come in :squiggle:
    Hey Greg
    The big brown truck showed up yesterday afternoon
    Rex had everything in stock!!

oldbuck40
    Hey Greg
    The big brown truck showed up yesterday afternoon
    Rex had everything in stock!!hey thats great at least sombody has parts showing up! did you get 2 of everything like i did???

TexasJet
    Not much to talk about when the wind is blowing so freakin' hard you can't put your boat on the water. :cry: I'm going to try again this Saturday at Somerville.

Sweet Addiction
    whats up jared? yea its been dead since the bikini shoot,not much going on here in waxahachie but rain this morning,i've just been sitting around waiting on some engine parts to come in :squiggle:
    I am doing great. I had to start this thread because I was boared. Doing some last minute studying for my finals before I hit the real world. I keep kicking myself in the arssss for not going to that Bikini shoot. Currently I live only 20 min from the lake, thats just my luck though, to go and not attend something like that. I hope you guys plan some future events that way I will feel obligated to attend. I will be in Waxahachie on the 10th-19th, I am sure I will get stuck working or something though. Maybe you will happen to see me driving through town again. lol. Well maybe something good will happen one day and I can meet you and many of the other Hot Boaters on here. Good luck on those parts, hope the brown truck shows up quick.
    Later, Jared.

esabataj
    hey thats great at least sombody has parts showing up! did you get 2 of everything like i did???
    Nope!
    They had the order exactly right. You must have a certain Karma about you
    I've never had a problem with the Rex bunch.

esabataj
    I am doing great. I had to start this thread because I was boared. Doing some last minute studying for my finals before I hit the real world. I keep kicking myself in the arssss for not going to that Bikini shoot. Currently I live only 20 min from the lake, thats just my luck though, to go and not attend something like that. I hope you guys plan some future events that way I will feel obligated to attend. I will be in Waxahachie on the 10th-19th, I am sure I will get stuck working or something though. Maybe you will happen to see me driving through town again. lol. Well maybe something good will happen one day and I can meet you and many of the other Hot Boaters on here. Good luck on those parts, hope the brown truck shows up quick.
    Later, Jared.
    Ok Jared
    The balls in your court
    Lake Medina on Memorial Day Weekend. Meet in the Middle.
    We had a great time last year and looks like it's going to be good again this year.
    Hey Texas Jet
    Did you get reservations anywhere for Medina yet? If so where you staying? Campsite or cabin?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast