Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Big Awww Shit!

oldbuck40
    the weeks end is not going very well! yesterday afternoon the neighbor calls me and says my rottie pup got out and scared the crap out of his wife! thank god he was nice about it. so i start working on the fence trimming tree limbs and such, reach out to grab a limb that i cut and grab a piece of barb wire and slice the hell out of my left palm, almost had to get stiches :cry: then later i slice my right arm open on the same damn wire! well to start this morning off right i was headed to work just 2 or 3 houses down the road and i run over one of my other neighbor's dog's and kill it dead :frown: is sombody trying to tell me to take it easy this weekend or what?

lucky
    dam it i had a week like that last week -- just put my motor plates in the back of the truck heading down the road at 40 mph and a dam squirril thought i was going to stop for him -- ( sorry toppless ) I swear he was ****ing nuts

Greaser
    Sorry to hear about your troubles OB. Maybe you should have stayed in bed today

oldbuck40
    Sorry to hear about your troubles OB. Maybe you should have stayed in bed todayno kidding :hammerhea i just hate it when everything takes a dump on ya all at once! oh well i aint gonna let it get me down.. hey did john ever get any heads yet?

esabataj
    Oldbuck
    Sorry to hear that the alligators have worked their way past your A** and chewing on your earlobes
    It always seems to come in bunches. I think I would go back to bed and pull the covers up. What ever you do DON"T TOUCH THE BOAT this weekend. We want ya at the fathers day get together.

Sweet Addiction
    Wow, sorry about the bad news. I think everyone hits a rough spot now and then, maybe its just your time I guess. Hope all is well and you get everything straightened out.
    Good luck, Jared.

oldbuck40
    well if it turns out to be one of those weekends i already have to cooler full so im ready, oh yea esabataj i got the intake yesterday and opened the box and you'll never guess!!! its for a dominator instead of 850 so back it went! and yea i think i'll steer clear of the boat this weekend!

esabataj
    well if it turns out to be one of those weekends i already have to cooler full so im ready, oh yea esabataj i got the intake yesterday and opened the box and you'll never guess!!! its for a dominator instead of 850 so back it went! and yea i think i'll steer clear of the boat this weekend!
    Aw come on Oldbuck! It's only money.Why don't ya step up and put a 1050 on it

oldbuck40
    Aw come on Oldbuck! It's only money.Why don't ya step up and put a 1050 on it HAHA your soooo funny!!!

esabataj
    HAHA your soooo funny!!!
    Maybe it's only the BBF that likes alot of carb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast