Thread: A Set Of 455 Ot Headers For Sale

n8dawg
    I got these bassets a while back and have been sitting in the garage, time to clear them out! There in pretty good shape you know the normal wear, had a little rust hole, got that fixed. Ready for a jet hot coating and they'd be brand new! Also, no baffles in them.
    I will get a picture up and running tomarrow.
    Asking $300.00, buyer pays for any shipping.
    P.M. me if you need to call me bout these, please.

cole13
    is the interior in? What colors did you end up going with? PIC.s the suspense is killing me.

n8dawg
    THE BOAT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No pics.... It will ba a surprise
    It looks good though, there's a few little flaws but you get what you pay for. Overall I'm stoked!
    I had the muffler guy weld up my headers, so I'm trying to dump that other set I have.

cole13
    Com'on I know you got the grey carpet, but what about the seats. White with red or yellow piping? I put the started back on, I am just going to run with it. If I have to bring a hammer then that is the way it will be.
    Dont me to steal the thread, just keeping it at the top for you.

n8dawg
    aww you shittin me! Please go grab a new or rebuilt starter they run about $150 just get it and bring it out there cause bangin that thing aint gonna last to long. I will put it on for you. If you want I can call on one here and bring it to ya. Let me know.

cole13
    It will run do not worry about, plus I have a tow rope if anything goes wrong. I will just stay up river and float. I have started in the garage like ten times since you were here, and not even a hickup. I am telling you I see it all the time. It will miss one time and then never have a problem for years. Hey I was thinking on day we could run one boat down river like three miles and then get some blowups and float down. What do you think?

n8dawg
    so...anyways I have a set of 455 headers for sale if anyone wants em

LaidbackinReno2
    If you still have them intrested. any pics?