Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have we seen enough rain or what?

Beer Factor
    Have we broke the record yet?

Performance 19
    Didn't have to water again, and rain was during the night, so no probelm here. Don't think the storms are making it east, so river is clear. But, yes, will we break the record?

HCS
    It just won't quit comming up here. There's more on the way after a break today. :supp:

barbigrl
    We complain if there is rain...and we complain if there is none....without it...we'd have no lakes or rivers!!

Beer Factor
    We complain if there is rain...and we complain if there is none....without it...we'd have no lakes or rivers!!
    I like the rain, but it's time to get back to work. Had to cancel 9 guys today, because I couldn't pour concrete.

JetBoatRich
    Lucky my crews can't work on Friday :hammer2: hate missing production due to ra in :2purples:

MsDrmr
    Took the words right outta my mouth (which is hard to do to a woman) Bless the days we have rain, especially in the evening/night time. It only helps the water levels...and now I hear CA is gonna lower their water bills for the summer because of the rain we have...

Beer Factor
    Took the words right outta my mouth (which is hard to do to a woman) Bless the days we have rain, especially in the evening/night time. It only helps the water levels...and now I hear CA is gonna lower their water bills for the summer because of the rain we have...
    There we go-Lower the water bills. More gas money for the boat!

Krazy K
    You guys are having rain down there?? That sucks! Can you send some up here?? Were going to be in a severe drought if we don't get alot real soon...thankfully, this is my last summer here for quite some time.

HCS
    You guys are having rain down there?? That sucks! Can you send some up here?? Were going to be in a severe drought if we don't get alot real soon...thankfully, this is my last summer here for quite some time.
    It's all right here in Crowdifornia. Boating will be good this year.
    If it ever quits raining.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast