Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Redroom password

That Guy
    RD...It is a great place. Lots of fun and not all the BS drama you often get at Kokoho's. Simon (who owns the place) is a great guy and has been especially nice to HB peeps. Matt has been very cool to hook many of us up several times and we always have a great time. Check it out next time you are in Havasu.... :rollside:

RiverDave
    Well it sounds as though I'll have to check it out on my next venture up to Havi..
    Just seems like every week I read or hear about some huge brawl that happens in there.. Kinda making me wonder is all.
    RD

NOTALENT
    RD...It is a great place. Lots of fun and not all the BS drama you often get at Kokoho's. Simon (who owns the place) is a great guy and has been especially nice to HB peeps. Matt has been very cool to hook many of us up several times and we always have a great time. Check it out next time you are in Havasu.... :rollside:
    well said..Indeed matt has been very cool... and "samone" as well..we went in there friday with my buddie who was a local who thought he was all cool and all because he's local..we all got in free..and the girl made him pay!! haha..he complained to samone and we talked and laughed about it..haha..Samone ended up hooking us up with some drinks..really cool guy.
    And RD I havent seen any fights there but my brother bounced there for a little bit and got in few scuffs..But its always a blast..the fights happen @ kokohos!

Phat Matt
    Well it sounds as though I'll have to check it out on my next venture up to Havi..
    Just seems like every week I read or hear about some huge brawl that happens in there.. Kinda making me wonder is all.
    RD
    I think you may be thinking of some other place because there are not many fights there that I have seen and I am there quite a bit. It is a nicer place.

That Guy
    RD...I think ya got some bad info....I have never seen anything remotely close to a fight. However, at Kokoho's...it always seems like a fight is just about to happen. The last 2 times we were there, huge brawls broke out usually because some drunk idiot bothered some other guys girl....Red Room always seems to have a fun, mellow crowd that likes to party. Oh, and body shots are easy to find.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123