Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Marina today

Jordy
    He checked for a fire extinguisher, and all the other REQUIREMENTS. I could not tell if he checked sound levels.
    The only thing I've seen them check for at that particular spot is noise. He's got a db meter on his left hip. If you're too loud they won't let you launch and keep your $10 anyway. Dicks. :hammer2:
    You would :hammer2: :hammer2: You gonna be out this weekend or next................I wanna finally meet the UN(IN)Famous JORDY
    Nope and nope. I don't know when I'm going out again. Have a few things to work out around here (working on a new ride ) before I head back out.

phebus
    How do you take pics with the webcam? I've never figured out how to do it.

surfer2001
    There is a little camera icon, bottom left of the screen, just click it and then another window automatically pops up. Presto there’s your pic.

WYRD
    Nope and nope. I don't know when I'm going out again. Have a few things to work out around here (working on a new ride ) before I head back out.
    Sometime this summer then for sure...................I have a silver bullet with Jordys name right on it

Jrocket
    There is a little camera icon, bottom left of the screen, just click it and then another window automatically pops up. Presto there’s your pic.
    It only worked one time for me,now nothing.

phebus
    Yeah, that little camera never has worked for me. I figured that was what it was for, but I click on it, and nothing happens. No window pops up, I just tried it again, nada.

RiverDave
    He checked for a fire extinguisher, and all the other REQUIREMENTS. I could not tell if he checked sound levels.
    On what authority can they do that?
    RD

surfer2001
    RD
    I have no idea what authority they have, but I saw the boat owner pull out his extinguisher and show it to the security guy. I’d like to know what authority they have in checking sound levels too.

Essex502
    Bottom line is the LH Marina has no legal authority to perform safety, equipment or noise checks. They have the contractual obligation to provide a launch ramp to the public to all boaters without exception except for "cause". You let a$$holes like these nazis have an inch (noise) they then - like all "tin-sheriffs" - get the idea they can do whatever they want. (note: no disrespect for real LEO's in that comment!)

boater72
    RD
    I was wondering the same thing, This just dose not sound good. Next they will be checking your coolers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast