Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Our friend FRENCHIE

Phat Matt
    From what I know of him, he'd give the shirt off his back to almost any of us if needed,
    Is that why he nevers wears a shirt?

Deano
    Actually,,everyone that comes off nice in here is not... I was at the sandbar a couple weeks ago and a board member from here (I wont mention who) would not help me out..
    \
    I backed off the sandbar and my boat stalled....I floated right by him towards the shore and he says......"Hey man, sorry, I would help you out but, I just put a new motor in my boat"
    My boat fired up and everything was ok but...what a f**kin idiot.
    I would have been all over it...

RiverDave
    Actually,,everyone that comes off nice in here is not... I was at the sandbar a couple weeks ago and a board member from here (I wont mention who) would not help me out..
    \
    I backed off the sandbar and my boat stalled....I floated right by him towards the shore and he says......"Hey man, sorry, I would help you out but, I just put a new motor in my boat"
    You have got to be shitting me... You see now I woulda had pictures of his boat, and the story up here on monday morning..
    RD

INSman
    Maybe I'm just doing my part to make everyone else aware of the dangerous behavior so they know to be especially careful when leon is at the helm as he seems to be oblivious to what is going on around him. Doing my part to make the river a safer place. You know how I do it. How's that sound?
    Jordy
    p.s. He's not my friend. I tried to go that route but he's just too cool for me.
    Jordy, I certainly hear ya' on the safety issue as I have a wife and (2) adorable children and SAFETY is my primary concern and objective out on the water. We appreciate anything and everything someone can do to make boating safer for us all and there is NO doubt that some people should in no way, shape or form be behind the wheel of any boat, ever.
    I guess I am just wondering if this was an "isolated" incident or is this just part of a pattern of wreckless boating behavior on Frenchie's part. If he has done this in the past on multiple occassions, with complete and total disregard for the safety of all others around him, then I too see a HUGE problem. I can only assume that this is not the case and hope it doesn't happen again.

Havasu Hangin'
    You have got to be shitting me... You see now I woulda had pictures of his boat, and the story up here on monday morning..
    RD
    Hey...if I helped him, I would have had to actually set my beer down.
    A man's gotta have his priorities.

RiverDave
    Hey...if I helped him, I would have had to actually set my beer down.
    A man's gotta have his priorities.

Point taken.. LOL
    RD

dicudmore
    \
    what do you mean no name or pictures?? that ain't right...
    Seriously, glad it fired up and worked out for you

Tom Brown
    I missed the drama again.
    I think Frenchie is a great guy. I look forward to meeting him one day.
    Jordy is a good guy too.
    Here's something that comes to mind: If it's cool to hang out, it ought to be cool to have friction between people now and then. I think I'll just keep my nose out of it.

WYRD
    \
    I would have helped but well lets face it Deano.............I just don't like you :crossx: J/K Sorry to hear that I would have helped in a heartbeat. Even if it was just to drink your beer :wink:

Deano
    It isnt right... I knew what the problem was (blown fuse).... so as Im floatin I jumped under the helm and changed it out really fast.
    Oh well, It didnt change my boating manners at all. If someone is having problems (even in a bayliner), Im right there helping out any way I can. I just put my two beer holding helmet on and go for it.
    You should get one HH.
    oh yea,,sorry for the jack, now, back to bashing

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast