Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: laughlin for memorial

bruddah
    i know most of you are goin to tthe zoo but is anyone goin to be on the river or lake. made reservations last night at the edgewater for 4 nights and look forward to meeting any of you that will be there. maiden voyage of the season hopefully the water warms up and all is good!

Sorry, but life's too short to hassle the lake lice that infest Laughlin/Bullhead on major holidays. The weeks before or after are much nicer....

phebus
    Unless you get a slip, I suggest you start your walking program now, so you can handle the hike from where you have to park to the lake. What a joke Katherine's Landing is. It's easier to win the loto then get a slip there. I can't believe in this day and age they don't have a better system then spending the better part of a day waiting for the slip drawing. How about reservations by computer, and if you don't show up, you are charged anyway. I have reserved slips for years at Lake Powell in advance, and their system works with no problem.

Beer-30
    i know most of you are goin to tthe zoo but is anyone goin to be on the river or lake. made reservations last night at the edgewater for 4 nights and look forward to meeting any of you that will be there. maiden voyage of the season hopefully the water warms up and all is good!
    Arriving there Thursday night (26th) and leaving on Monday (30th). Two of my peeps will need to call-in for another day off if we decide to be on the lake the 30th also and then go back the 1st.

wantacat
    Ill be up there with some family and friends. Should be in gasonline alley saturday and sunday.

Beer-30
    Ill be up there with some family and friends. Should be in gasonline alley saturday and sunday.
    Sorry for being a Mojave rookie, but I have only been there 2 or 3 times. What section is Gasoline Alley?
    Our camp has usually been; out of the marina, go south and find one of the nice beaches just before the dam and on the east side.
    I have been up the river, almost to Hoover. Didn't get further than the little gas dock a few miles from it.

pixilatedpussy
    We will be at the zoo too!! We are staying at the Avi Thurs 26-Mon 30th! Hope to hook up with you! Cocktails anyone????? Gambling anyone??
    We should caravan! We should make up some meeting points and times! Whoever shows up to cocktails at this beach at this time...etc.etc!

pixilatedpussy
    Sorry for being a Mojave rookie, but I have only been there 2 or 3 times. What section is Gasoline Alley?
    Our camp has usually been; out of the marina, go south and find one of the nice beaches just before the dam and on the east side.
    I have been up the river, almost to Hoover. Didn't get further than the little gas dock a few miles from it.
    Very fun spot! Good place for the kids on the back beach there! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
    Arriving there Thursday night (26th) and leaving on Monday (30th). Two of my peeps will need to call-in for another day off if we decide to be on the lake the 30th also and then go back the 1st.
    Hey cutie, when are we hookin up????? Where are you staying?

Here you go.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ineLanding.JPG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast