Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishers Landing slip rentals???

BarryMac
    Does anyone know if I can rent a slip at Fishers Landing? I know I can at Martinez but would prefer Fishers so I can swing buy Tamalewagons RV and wake his ass up on Saturday morning...

tamalewagon
    You can...I rented one last year. I'll be up and ready for ya!

Brady Bunch
    Does anyone know if I can rent a slip at Fishers Landing? I know I can at Martinez but would prefer Fishers so I can swing buy Tamalewagons RV and wake his ass up on Saturday morning...
    What are you NEW........ Of course you can! lol

Copper's Hooker
    The house next to the Fishers launch ramp rents out their dock.

BarryMac
    What are you NEW........ Of course you can! lol
    You know I'm new to this whole Martinez dealio, why you gotta rub it in man???
    The house next to the Fishers launch ramp rents out their dock.
    Thanks for being so nice to the Martinez/Fishers newbie, these Brady Boys are ruthless. Would you happen to know how much that house charges???

tamalewagon
    You know I'm new to this whole Martinez dealio, why you gotta rub it in man???
    Thanks for being so nice to the Martinez/Fishers newbie, these Brady Boys are ruthless. Would you happen to know how much that house charges???
    GJB...If it can take 2 boats...I'll split it with you. :idea:

Copper's Hooker
    Sorry, I don't know what he charges, but it's probably a bit more than Fisher's docks since it's privatly owned...........And you can ask me whatever you need to know since I'm the nice one :wink:

BarryMac
    Sorry, I don't know what he charges, but it's probably a bit more than Fisher's docks since it's privatly owned...........And you can ask me whatever you need to know since I'm the nice one :wink:
    I know you are, that's why I asked you and not that big Ape...
    Since I can ask anything would you mind inquiring for me about the dock? Just Kidding, unless you want too...

BarryMac
    GJB...If it can take 2 boats...I'll split it with you. :idea:
    Absolutely, we can inquire when we get in on Saturday, unless Mrs. Coppers Hooker will be my inquiring mind this time. If she does you know we'll have to buy her a drink...

Copper's Hooker
    Copper and I took a little ride over there and he, Jesse, charges $10 a night. I don't know how much room he has there, but I'm going to PM you his phone number so you can get all the info you need. Hope it works out for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast