HOSS
    I feel ya bra!

jstwkd
    WOW, how old is your kid???
    RTJas
    21 month old boy..............
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...r_Chic_49_.JPG

atomickitn
    wow very nice pics iwas going to post my favirite milf but we just split up and buy no means was /or is she worth bragging about now.......... gooooooood by b***h, although she was fun in the sac...yup :idea:

MagicMtnDan
    wow very nice pics iwas going to post my favirite milf but we just split up and buy no means was /or is she worth bragging about now.......... gooooooood by b***h, although she was fun in the sac...yup :idea:
    Now's the time for you to post all those revealing pics of her!

atomickitn
    i dont have any more they all went to pent house and playboy should have kept a couple,,,,, she ended up being a money grubbing *****,, i think she is back with her ex,,, he makes more money than i do ,, but he does not own a boat, and is an uptight ass who hits her,, good luck.

Dr. Eagle
    Here is my MILF! And I get to ILF her anytime I want!!!! http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../2183pink2.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/2183buns.jpg
    And never a headache? :hammer2:

slink
    i dont have any more they all went to pent house and playboy should have kept a couple,,,,, she ended up being a money grubbing *****,, i think she is back with her ex,,, he makes more money than i do ,, but he does not own a boat, and is an uptight ass who hits her,, good luck.
    Typical........15 yrs in L.E never understand why these women always go back to domestic violence. Figure it's low self esteem and "I can make him change" attitude. Get's frustrating when we keep arresting them and have to keep going back time after time. Oh well, we can only help those that truely want help. Job security

boxscore
    And never a headache? :hammer2:
    Very MILFY...thanks!

atomickitn
    Typical........15 yrs in L.E never understand why these women always go back to domestic violence. Figure it's low self esteem and "I can make him change" attitude. Get's frustrating when we keep arresting them and have to keep going back time after time. Oh well, we can only help those that truely want help. Job security
    soo true ,thing is so many wanted to help and did, its just a shame, they tell you what they want, you give it to them and they are not happy,ohh well at least i tried ,and it was very good while it lasted, time to move on....... :rollside: