Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: X103.9 is on shuffle

JetBoatRich
    Thanks!
    Ready for another lunch

HPLavey
    Matt
    Thats a pretty killer station! Not sure if I can get it in the South Bay. I've been listening to a station called Indi 103.1 Its a killer station also. It owned by Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols And they play alternative from old school to present with an eclectic modern mix. Thanx for link! always happy to have good music on my computer

Phat Matt
    Large Matt, Got it to work and sounds great!! Reminds me of KROQ when I lived in Cali. And 103.5 when you lived here in Vegas. Now, How can I listen to this in my truck?? :rollside:
    Good question. Let me figure that one out. See you this weekend!

Phat Matt
    Ready for another lunch
    Let's do it! Wednesdays are usually good for me.

JetBoatRich
    Let's do it! Wednesdays are usually good for me.
    Wdnesday it is, hit the Yucaipa Thread

Phat Matt
    Hey Matt NICE pic of you boat in the water..i just told jack A$$ we need a pic of our boat in the water
    Havasu Luvr took that one last weekend. Since I lost most of my pics in the image center my other sig pic died. This one looks pretty cool though.

phuggit
    The new format is great, but you guys need to bump up the power output. I can only get some mexican uum pa pa radio station in Riverside.

Phat Matt
    The new format is great, but you guys need to bump up the power output. I can only get some mexican uum pa pa radio station in Riverside.
    If we could turn it up, we would. We can't per the FCC. We are at our max per the height of our tower. The station out of LA will step on us in some areas especially if you are in a shadowed area from the tower (there is a mountain between you and the tower in Arrowhead).
    Thanks for listening though!

phuggit
    Figures. It usually only happens when a cool song is playing.
    See ya this weekend.

JustMVG
    If we could turn it up, we would. We can't per the FCC. We are at our max per the height of our tower. The station out of LA will step on us in some areas especially if you are in a shadowed area from the tower (there is a mountain between you and the tower in Arrowhead).
    Thanks for listening though!
    Will there ever be a chance of boosting the power or is that going to be it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast