Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat Graphics

Raceline Digital
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Annette McNulty and I'm co-owner of a boat graphics company called Raceline Digital. Check out our website at www.racelinedigital.com. (http://www.racelinedigital.com.) We have over 100 pre-designed graphic packages from 3ft - 30ft...over 70 colors to choose from and they are extremely easy to apply. So if you want to give your boat a "new ride" this summer, give us a call at 905-987-4775 or send us an email at raceline@nexicom.net and we'd be happy to help you make your boat look awesome!

triple x tx
    nobody cares......go away!!!!!!!!f**kin salesman!!!!!!!!!

Doug The Jeweler
    Originally posted by triple x tx:
    DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN

xxxtex,
    Don't be so quick to send every company that posts packing just because you don't need their product. Next time it may be something you do need or someone with good information for someone else. Especially here in JetTalk where most posts are just trash and flames. LOL
    Just my $.02

superdave013
    Originally posted by Nokomis:
    xxxtex,
    Don't be so quick to send every company that posts packing just because you don't need their product. Next time it may be something you do need or someone with good information for someone else. Especially here in JetTalk where most posts are just trash and flames. LOL
    Just my $.02
    I agree and I disagree to a point.
    I don't like people harvesting my e-mail address from the forums and sending me Spam about their products. That is exactly what Annette did to me. I know she ment no harm and was just trying to help so I'm not posting this in a hatefull way. What she should have done (and still should) was place an ad on the site like all the others have done. If she had done that it would have reached me and 1,000's of other people at the same time. She has a nice product that is a more cost effective way to snaz up your boat with out the huge cost of custom paint. It's not for me but I'm sure others would be very interested in it.
    I have thought about deleting my e-mail from my profile but I have met some great people from this site so I'll keep it up for now.

hoolign
    Originally posted by triple x tx:
    that wasnt cool!you don't speak for everyone on this board!

future boater
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    I agree and I disagree to a point.
    I don't like people harvesting my e-mail address from the forums and sending me Spam about their products. That is exactly what Annette did to me. I know she ment no harm and was just trying to help so I'm not posting this in a hatefull way. What she should have done (and still should) was place an ad on the site like all the others have done. If she had done that it would have reached me and 1,000's of other people at the same time. She has a nice product that is a more cost effective way to snaz up your boat with out the huge cost of custom paint. It's not for me but I'm sure others would be very interested in it.
    I have thought about deleting my e-mail from my profile but I have met some great people from this site so I'll keep it up for now.
    i couldnt agree with you more. i also feel the same way about people posting boats for sale. its what $18 bucks for a classified and you get the subscription to ***boat online. i agree the mag puts out an off issue here and there but they still SUPPORT OUR HOBBIE. in short if we dont support them who will support us? whoops starting to ramble now.....
    [This message has been edited by future boater (edited May 20, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by future boater (edited May 20, 2002).]

Raceline Digital
    Point well taken. Our apologies if our posting has caused a problem. Our intent was to only give boaters a heads up...that's all.
    We accidentally replied to your email instead of through he forum. Our mistake.
    Annette
    Originally posted by hoolign:
    that wasnt cool!you don't speak for everyone on this board!

superdave013
    Originally posted by Raceline Digital:
    Point well taken. Our apologies if our posting has caused a problem. Our intent was to only give boaters a heads up...that's all.
    We accidentally replied to your email instead of through he forum. Our mistake.
    Annette
    I don't see how your posting is really causing much of a problem at all. All we have to do is not read it, right?
    I hope you will stick around and post some things about your boat, where you boat and some of the other things you do that are boat related. I bet by just chatting with the people here will get you some orders. (an ad will help too)
    This site like any other has some bad eggs but all in all 99% are good people. Stick around and you will see.

Blown509Liberator
    Geezzz tough crowd. Guys, I do Vinyl Custom graphic on the side. I don't earn a living by it, Kinda more just for fun. The neat thing to remember with Vinyl is if it grows old on you or looks out dated. Ya pull it off and start over. I don't do much boats other than names and registration numbers but do a lot of Cars/ Trucks Motor Cycles. Dont just right it off
    MikeW
    P.s. Also them hard to find no longer produced emblems and stickers are easily reproduced with vinyl
    [This message has been edited by Blown509Liberator (edited May 20, 2002).]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast