Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Could you pass the California Boating safety test?

Essex502
    83%. I was surprised I scored that high. Sometime in the past I took an online course from the same company that has the website and it showed in the results.

Mrs CP 19
    We both took it about 15 years ago and again about 5 years ago. Some insurance companies like to see the certificate and will give you a discount. Also if you have a free Coast Guard Auxillary inspenction of your boat.. Free, they will come to you...get a certificate of vessle worthness from Coast Guard. Also useful for insurance.

cole13
    We both took it about 15 years ago and again about 5 years ago. Some insurance companies like to see the certificate and will give you a discount. Also if you have a free Coast Guard Auxillary inspenction of your boat.. Free, they will come to you...get a certificate of vessle worthness from Coast Guard.
    Do they test any type of boat? Also what if it does not pass are you liable to bring it up to code and have it re-checked? How big of a discount did you see and with what company??

Ducatista
    83%....room for improvement.

hot_diggity_dog
    It's that time again to study up Boyz & Girlz :argue:
    HDD

desertbird
    You answered 56 of the 75 questions correctly for a score of 75%.
    ...hmmmm I guess I'm a solid 'C' student. Far from my 3.8 GPA in college! :cry: but enough to keep me and my passengers alive on the water.
    I missed most of the open sea questions, and boat vs. navy (homeland security) one. :yuk:

Dribble
    73% what a bonehead

boater012
    90% first time through after ten minutes of review 100% been around boats my whole life (grew up on one)

HYPNAUTIC
    59/75 79%
    missed the offshore ?'s and some of the PWC

SmokinLowriderSS
    79% and I am never on the ocean or commercially navagable rivers (the chanel markers were complete guesses, and I don't own a PWC, never have. I feel pretty good at my score.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456