Thread: Wanted Loader Grate, Swtd, Reccomended?

atxwrangler
    I need a loader for my southwind tunnel dragster.anybody have any ideas as to what one works on these boats,hp is right at 550,running droop and place diverter and ride plate,of course.if you have a good one you are willing to part with, give me a call! 361-782-1241. P.S. I STILL HAVE TWO SETS OF GAS TANKS FOR SALE,I ALUMINUM AND ONE STAINLESS. :hammer2:

DeputyDawg
    I have a V-Blocker that came out of a Kachina Tunnel that has an almost identical bottom as your boat and it worked very well with about 500hp. It has the long stingers that have holes drilled in them so that you can get to the back loader bolts, and I have only seen a couple like it in that department. If it has too much blocker you could always trim it to where you needed it.

I bought a MPD loader, based on what BP runs in his sw dragster, several other sw guys around the country, that run them, seem to like it too, I am
    it seems to stay hooked well, my shoe is at the keel line at present. mine is about 4-5 inch blocker, I removed a 12 inch blocker.

atxwrangler
    deputy dawg, how much you want for it? i'm gonna give all info some thought, before leaping. thanks sleek crafter,i'll check into that loader. :hammer2:

screamdreambrad
    i have a long stinger,12 inch block. brand new. will be in marble falls 8-11. look me up if interested. 288t/e red and lime green tpr stealth.

FOURQ
    I need a loader for my southwind tunnel dragster.anybody have any ideas as to what one works on these boats,hp is right at 550,running droop and place diverter and ride plate,of course.if you have a good one you are willing to part with, give me a call! 361-782-1241. P.S. I STILL HAVE TWO SETS OF GAS TANKS FOR SALE,I ALUMINUM AND ONE STAINLESS. :hammer2:
    id eather call Tom at Tom Papp racing or Jack at MPD give them your setup and they will make you what is best for YOUR setup..
    after i restored mine i sent it to Tommys so he could look at it and set me up with a new shoe and a loader .. when i took it out for the first time i couldnt unload that pump for the life of me and it ran great....im shure Jack could do that for you too like he did for Sleek. i think a 12" blocker is way to much for what you got.. mine was one of Tommys custom stingers
    Q

Q how much blocker did you wind up with?
    Thanks Sleek

FOURQ
    Q how much blocker did you wind up with?
    Thanks Sleek
    i ran a short stinger with not much blocker in it not shure cause it was the first one we tried so i never measured it..then i sold it
    Q

DeputyDawg
    I sent you a PM atx

atxwrangler
    thanks screamdreambrad and four q,i am definately going to need professional help on this one, i'll give him a call.i have some friends going to marble falls, if interested, i'll have them look you up.