Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ipod users

Tom Brown
    I wonder what Frenchie is wearing today. :idea:

beer hunter
    You said "we" got one? First piece of advise is to get everyone in the household his/her own; Otherwise, You'll never see it again.... My wife has hers, and my 6yo has mine and won't give it back :notam:
    Good excuse to get the new 60gig!
    LOL

NorCal Gameshow
    they're kinda bulky.. but the reverb is cool...
    http://www.nilssonmedia.org/nilssonM...d_121_2130.jpg

Tom Brown
    they're kinda bulky.. but the reverb is cool...
    You'll enjoy the sweet tube output stage.

essexjet
    Mandelon here is a link to a web site that has alot of info...
    ipod lounge (http://www.ipodlounge.com)

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    I love mine especially cause it was free!
    use playlists they are the only way to go.
    the "on the go" playlist is cool. if you hear a song you like just highlight the title and hold down the center button. it puts all your favorite songs in a playlist w/ out the need of a computer.
    if it ever freezes up (which they do sometimes ) turn the hold button on, then off, then hold menu and the center button together for ten seconds. it does a reset w/ no loss of data.
    i have my itunes set up for manual update as opposed to the automatic update of the ipod everytime you plug it in to the computer. that way you can erase songs off of your cpu and it wont take them off the ipod the next time you plug it in.
    also, little know fact i got from the person i know at apple: i have yet to confirm, but if your battery is acting up or not lasting up to par, you can send it back and rather then change the battery they will give you a brand new one. if it is out of waranty they charge you $50 and you get a new one. even if you have an older model. might try it with mine...

SDLifesaver
    Rich, I told you I will help you figure it all out. Be patient. I will be home soon. Nick

dmontzsta
    I just bought my better half and ipod shuffle for mothers day, she is still trying to figure it out.

Perfect Mixer
    I've got the 60 gig with photo. The photo part is kind of useless because of the size of the screen. The cool thing is you can hook it up to a TV or another computer and play a slide show to music if you like. I've gotten most of my music from work. There are a lot of people that have them. I connect to my truck with an aux input (factory Nissan Rockford Fosgate setup). It works well, but it doesn't charge the battery. We put an Alpine navigation in my wifes Yukon, it's got an adaptor to hook up to the Ipod, but I haven't figured out how to navigate through the menus yet. I bought an FM transmitter for the boat. I think that this is the coolest setup, but the sound quality isn't as good as a direct hookup. But it's kind of cool to walk around the boat changing songs wireless. I went with the Sonnet brand. It has the ability to transmit among all the frequencies, not just a couple. http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_i...335589_640.jpg
    Have fun with it. You'll be suprised how much music you just have to have with you at any time. It fills up fast!

KACHINA KEN
    That easy eh. :redface:
    And then get a program called "Toast" inside of Toast is a sub-program called CD Spin doctor that will import all of your analog source audio (lp's, tapes and 8 tracks) and then automatically turn them into mp3 or mp 4 and also allow you to clean up the sound with filters. It's tits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast