Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Poker Run Speeds

alfonzo
    There's a thing to say about boating in someones elses boat, you can drink a whole bunch!!!!!Ain't that the truth.

Bling Bling
    Yeah, I hear ya.
    I got to be a boat bitch on Scotty's DCB last weekend...sure was nice to sit back at let someone else be responsible for a change.
    http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/hustler.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmili...rty/1drink.gif
    I hate even saying this but I'm not bullshittin about how nice that 29 is. What a great Havasu boat. Outboards are gay, but it sure was nice flying by the Boat patrol at 95mph and no issues. It's funny to, I talk to Dave the other day and for 7k more I could have Charleys 32. I thought he was the #1 cheer leader.

Jrocket
    Bling you know what you have to do.....bump Charley!

pussycat
    OUt boards are gay?? Some guys need big motors so they feel MAAAAAANLY! Its O.K. Gregy You'll realize it some day.
    Love ya!

XtrmWakeborder
    Broke friday at 5:00, way pissed!!!!
    Bummer man, is it going to be on the water again soon?

KROOZIN
    I got Carson Brummett 1100s and some of his 2 speed trans. I looked at your boat at the run very very nice. Did it have 4 seats in the back, and do you live near Pasadena?
    Yep...I live 5 minutes from Brummett....yep, 4 place back seat... I've only heard great things about his work...
    I haven't heard about the 2 speed, that must be cool....is it like an overdrive?

Bling Bling
    Bummer man, is it going to be on the water again soon?
    It's already fixed. It was something pretty stupid but simple, Thankfully. It's up for sale if ya want to buy it?

KROOZIN
    So if Predator had to hit 173mph to catch Kroozin, do you think you had him covered if ya didn't break? Just wondering.
    Hey guys, I wasn't tryin to brag....just pumped up about me new boat. I only had to wait 21 months to be able to make a run in her. Plus it did kinda feel good to be able to get the jump on Predator, just cause he's always kickin everybody's a$$. I'm sure he'd spank me!

KROOZIN
    It's already fixed. It was something pretty stupid but simple, Thankfully. It's up for sale if ya want to buy it?
    What ya gunna get next? You're not done boating?

KROOZIN
    That's a very nice lookin Nor-Tech....not to mention you've always got some very nice lookin ladies in it

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast